cloudy

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chansung groaned and rubbed his eyes tired , he spend the night in the hospital and he was going crazy worried about Junho , even Wooyoung said he know nothing someone knocked on the door distracting him from his thoughts .

 

“ come on “ he said and the door opened .

 

“ Dr. Hwang mr. Kim want to see you “ the nurse told him .

 

“ what he wants so early in the morning did he saw me in his dreams ? “ he said loud and looked at the nurse “ ok Fei nona you could leave , I’ll be there in a few minutes “ he said and left the room .

 

He walked to the last room of the corridor , and knocked the door he heard noise from inside and walked inside “ what do you want mr. Kim ? “ .

 

“ come and set down we need to wait someone “ mr Kim said while looking through his drawer .

“ how things with Junho ? “ he asked and Chansung looked away “ what you did this time for the poor guy ? “.

“ I swear to god I did nothing ! “ Chansung  raised his hands then they heard someone knocking the door .

 

“ come on “ Minjun said and a short man walked through the door .

 

 “ you wanted to see me mr. Kim ? “ the man said and Chansung raised his head looking at the source of the voice .

 

“ I told you to call me Hyung “ he said setting down with envelope in his hand “set hear Minseok “ Minseok sat down and the moment his eyes meet with Chansung he shivered with the look the latter was giving him , he tried to stay calm until Minjun spoke again “ anyway you meet each other right ? “ .

 

“ no “ both said in the same time .

 

“ it’s ok it’s has been just month since Minseok came from china , and Chansung not in his best days “ Minjun said and Chansung rolled his eyes “ anyway Minseok this Dr. Hwang he’s a Cardiologist and Chansung  this is Dr.Kim he Respiratory Diseases he specialize on cancers “ .

 

“ nice to meet you “ Chansung said offering his hand to Minseok who was still in shock but shake his hand .

 

“ nice to meer you “ he said in a low voice .

 

“ and nice to meet me “ Minjun clapped his hands and spoke “ so my favorite worker here “ he give each one of the , one of the envelopes that he was lucky looking for when they walked in “ I don’t accept rejection as answer , tomorrow 7pm and I know that you don’t have work “  they eyed each other and before they could speak Minjun added “ now leave I have to work “ .

 

“ Hyung ! “ Chansung was about to argue but Minjun gave him a look he sighed and walked out “ this is unfair I bet he just going to listen to music “ he looked around and saw Minseok walking away and followed him , before he could close the door he went in .

 

“ doctor Hwang ? do you need anything ? “ Minseok asked trying to sound strong then his phone start ringing.

 

“ answer this first unless it’s private call “ Minseok sighed and put the phone on speaker made and start making coffee .

 

“ Hi baby how are you  ? “ come Kris voice through the phone Minseok eyed Chansung andclosed his eyes setting in the chair .

 

“ tired “ he said and take a deep breath : something happened .

“ nothing new , but I want to check on you , you’re always in the hospital “ Kris tone changed to a serious one  “ I’m sorry I can’t spend time with you like the past , but you know I missed you so much “ .

 

Minseok open his eyes and Chansung was staring at him “ you’re not the one who need to apologize , I was the one who left you to deal with everything alone and ran away , I’m here to help you now “ .

 

“ don’t say that you know I can never get angry with you “ ,Minseok hummed “ Jongdae birthday coming “ .

 

“ I know any plans ? “ Kris was silent and Minseok  said “ you know we can’t let the past repeat itself , he already start acting wired “ .

 

“ I know , I know but I really don’t know what to do ? not like he would ever listen “ .

 

“ what about meet and talk about this later ? “ Minseok said noticing that  Chansung was still setting there , and he didn’t want to share about his private life “ you can pick me after work , I’m dead tired “ he groaned and rest his head om the table .

 

“ ok baby text me when you’re done “ Kris said and the call ended .

 

“ so how can I help you Dr.Hwang ? “ Minseok asked giving Chansung the coffee he make .

 

“ what about to start with what are you doing here ? and How Xiumin became Minseok ? “ .

 

“ I don’t think I owe you any explanation “ he said and opened the file on his table and start reading “ I have work as you see “ .

 

“ come on we’re going with Minjun Hyung boring parties tommorw , and you can’t drink so at least try to be my friend so I could take care of you “ Chansung said joking .

 

“ ok we’re friend leave cause I really need to work “ Minseok said keeping his eyes on the paper with frown on his face  , and Chansung knew that the latter wasn’t listening anymore so he left “ Lee Junho 25.1.1990 he stayed in the hospital in the past and get healed from the cancer after more than a year , his last check up show that he is sick again “ .

 

*******************************************

 

Junho hugged Chansung big shirt and closed his eyes , it has been a month since he left Chansung , he just left him a massage and never answered his calls , he didn’t want anything to remind him of the latter he need to not think about him when he can’t be with him , it’s still break his heart not being able to stay with him and spend his last days together “ why you left if you’re gonna cry all the time ? “ Wooyoung said from behind him .

 

“ I’m not crying “ he throw the shirt away and wiped his tears “ if you’re gonna stay here you should keep your promise “ .

 

“ then you should tell me why are you doing this ? why yoy’re hurting yourself ? “

 

“ it’s better like this  , if you want me to be happy then do as I told  you , and don’t tell Chansung where I live “ he said laying down on the bed feeling dizzy .

 

“ please don’t hide things from me “ Wooyoung lied next him his hair “ I can’t take it if something happened to you “ Junho get closer to the latter and held his hand .

 

“ promise me you would take care of Channie , and you won’t do stupid things always take care of yourself “ Wooyoung kissed his palms  and pulled him closer .

 

“ yeah ! Lee Junho don’t scare me “ Wooyoung said annoyed cause he don’t know what’s going on in the younger mind , and he can’t take it cause he was sure that Junho is hiding something from him ..

 

“ let’s sleep “ Junho whispered  .

 

******************************************

 

Taecyeon was going through some papers when his phone start ringing  , he answered the call “ hello ?  hi Sandeul … yeah I’m going tomorrow ok … of course I’ll buy flowers … Sandeul don’t say that … hi Jinnie he don’t want me to let Jinyoung visit Dongwoo grave , of course I won’t do that don’t worry … how are you doing and how is Khun ? good , he just want to protect you tell me if he crossed the line … ok bye see you soon “ .

 

 “ is that Jin Hyung ? “ Sehun come with some snack and juice and Taecyeon nodded “ how they’re doing ? “.

 

“ fine I guess ? Sandeul still giving them hard time though “ he answered and start eating “ thanks how is your studying doing ? “ .

 

“ good I guess ? “ he answered in the same tone Taecyeon used , the latter just look at him and pulled him to his lap .

 

“ yeah you’re not teasing me are you ? “ he asked kissing the younger cheek .

 

“ maybe ? “ Sehun answered and kissed Taecyeon lips and looked at Taecyeon eyes “ Hyung you know that I’m here for you , I know that I’m still young but I want to be there for you a lot of things happened and I don’t want you to keep everything to yourself “

 

“ I know it’s just so much “ he said kneeling and hugging Sehun waist “ sorry now that Nichkhun not here you’re gonna to handle me alone “ .

 

“ I don’t mind “ Sehun said and played with the older hair .

 

***********************************************************

 

Nichkhun opened the door and saw Sandeul trembling , he walked toward him and sat next him but the latter didn’t notice him “ I shouldn’t come here , I shouldn’t leave You alone Hyung “ he said looking at Dongwoo picture on his hands .

 

Nichkhun take the picture from his hands , and wiped Sandeul tears and wiped the picture too “ you’re gonna ruin it if you keep wetting it “ he said and looked at the picture before giving it again to Sandeul “ here “ .

 

“ thanks “ Sandeul said hugging it “Hyung , I want to go to Korea … I miss him so much and I can’t stay away “ .

 

“ Sandeul you’re an adult and you can do what you want but , you know what was the thing that he hated the most “ Nichkhun bit his lip he still couldn’t call his name again , the latter was someone special to him he was like a younger brother and he loved him so much , his smile was enough to make his day he always used to tell him “ my Dongwoo has the most beautiful smile in the world ? what about you don’t smile for other people just smile for Hyung ? “ the latter was a sweet heart and always remind him of his old self , he was so protective toward him and Jin that’s why he used to bicker with Jinyoung , he always was trying to protect him but he just wanted him to be happy that’s why he just stayed by his side . he take a deep breath and looked away from the picture talking with the younger  “ he hated seeing the people he love sad  , and I’m sure he loved sure he loved you so much “ .

 

Nichkhun would never make a mistake and say this loud , but he really wished Shinwoo could love Sandeul instead of Jinyoung , the younger would never hurt him . he loved and still love  Shinwoo more than anything even when he was with Jinyoung , and if it wasn’t for Taecyeon warning he would push thee younger to fight for his love .

 

“ it’s so hard Hyung ? why it has to be him ? “ Sandeul couldn’t talk again and start crying again in Nichkhun arms .

 

“ it always happening for the good people “ Nichkhun said hugging the latter .

 

“ I’m missing him so much Hyung ! at least let me stay by hid side ? “ Sandeul pleaded .

 

“ just wait a little bit , and we could go together when you feel better “ Sandeul pouted and looked away from him “ but don’t worry I’ll make sure to give Jinyoung hard time “ Nichkhun said ruffling the younger hair .

 

“ really Hyung ? what are you gonna do ? “ Sandeul eyes looked at him with some hope .

 

“ I ‘ll make sure that he won’t let him be able to visit his grave don’t ask me how ok ? just let’s focus on our plan for now “ Sandeul nodded .

 

“ is he so mad ? “ Sandeul asked looking down .

 

“ I don’t think he just worried “ Nichkhun said getting up “ it’s all his stupid sweet heart , just if he could be a little bit mean to others “ Nichkhun sighed and added “ I’ll talk to him “ he said and left the room .

 

Jin was mixing something in the kitchen , and checking his phone when Nichkhun walked in “ Hyung how is he ? “ .

 

“ he was hugging his picture and crying so much , it was hard to calm him down “ Nichkhun said walking toward the latter hugging him .

 

“ I know he feel bad , but he can’t take his anger on Jinyoung “ Nichkhun avoided his gaze “ Hyung not you too ? come I bet the latter suffer at least as much as Sandeul if not more , and he alone “ .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter