Hold you close

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taecyeon wait patiently for Kris in the restaurant there is a lot they need to talk about he hoped that the younger man can help cause he have a bad feeling. Finally the ma arrived they sat and start their conversation immediately.

" I thinksthat Sehun staying at your place thanks for taking care of him but now there is something more important to talk about you know what happened right ?" Great Kris know too that would make things easier.

" look I can't judge what happened but Nichkhun isn't a bad guy he didn't mean to hurt Jongdae I'm sure of that but he have a bad time lately so maybe it would be better if ......." Taecyeon can't complete his sentence and froze on his place after what he heard.

" I love Jongdae more than friend!" Said Kris loudly he then look at Taecyeon shocked excepretion and sigh before continue " I used to do , for years the moment I spines him he changed my world I like everything about him , but since it was one side love I have no choice but to leave.." He paused to catch his breath and nodded when he noticed the confused look in Taecyeon face ." He was with someone else I tried to hate both of them but it wasn't harder the one sided love so I left them to their happiness but he lost him in tragedic way and he broke down and lost since then he isn't the same person we used to know you won't believe that the loud , cheerful, and happy Jongdae who used to smile everyday become like that and I can't help but to stand by him no matter what I tried to delete him from my mind but it's not easy ." They remain silent for a while until Taecyeon spoke again.

" to be honest I didn't expect that, but  I don't know what that had to do with The KhunDae problem , I mean from what I see your feelings for him not that kind of love ".

" I'm not sure I stopped myself from thinking about it cause it hurt me and him a lot but even though I love him as a brother  and friend and I'll give my life if he asked me to " he said firmly.

" look the case here isn't who love or die for whom cause Nichkhun precious yo me too I can fight against the world for him but I don't think they can be together they both hurt badly and won't be good for each other, I know that you don't have to become his lover and you can search for your mysterious crush but we need to stop anything from happening ". Kris thought about Taecyeon words for a minutes Crush does he really have crush with a person who spend one night with him ? !. He isn't sure but nothing about him all the time and if he stopped drinking and call for Jongdae those weeks in his dreams it might be of course because of him . Anyway what important now is Jongdae.

" I knew it from the beginning Nichkhun Hyung reminds Jongdae and us of the missing person that why he show that reaction toward him they need to be apart and not see each other at least for a while " he said after thinking.

" I know but it's hard they worked together in their project and we can't ask them to change their lives without reason and I think if I didn't stopped him Nichkhun may have a crush on Jongdae " Kris wasn't surprised he suspected from their first fight but he didn't like the idea for some reason he needs to thought more but his thoughts were cut when his phone rings.

" Chanyeol I'm busy now can we...,  what when and how is he now ...... Ok I know  I'll tell him where are you now wait us were coming " he hang up and looked at Taecyeon with a sad eyes " it's Chanyeol from Nichkhun Hyung university he told me that Nichkhun Hyung fainted and that he in the hospital now I think you..." He didn't have the chance to continue when Taecyeon stand up and start running to the street searching for taxi .

 

************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter