Black butterfly

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" you don't listen  Kris Hyung would kill her  if he knew and I don't want him to worry " Sehun voice come from the stairs while walking down .

" no you don't listen to me you can't hide this from your Hyung " Jongdae said following him in the kitchen " you won't tell me if I didn't saw his number accidentally right ? " he sounded angry  .

" Hyung please " Sehun pleaded and Jongdae closed his eyes and take deep breath .

" just promise me you won't do something stupid and this is enough " Sehun remained silent and the  older rolled his eyes " Oh Sehun !" He yelled and Sehun jerked back .

" Hyung can we talk latter please ? " Jondae didn't get to answer when the door bill start ringing and Nichkhun went to open the door to Shinwoo , Jinyoung and Sandeul who was streaking  his tongue out teasing Jinyoung who looked annoyed  .

" you stop this or I'll cut your tongue like I do with the meat " Jinyoung threated .

" you can't " Sandeul sang and start running in the house making funny face " Jinnie coming home and Jaehwanie coming too ... and Jinyoung can do nothing " .

Jinyoung was about to follow him and hit him but his boyfriend stopped him " Come on Jinyoungie you're the old one here , beside this would distract him a little , and we're not responsible  for this " .

" this doesn't give him the right to gather the world aroud you and tease me " Jinyoung spoke annoyed .

" you listen to him that why he tease you a lot , just don't react and he would get bored and stop " Shinwoo answered tiredly .

" like he's not enough and he bringing his friend " Jinyoung mumbled but Shinwoo could hear him .

" could we not start this again " now Shinwoo sound annoyed rubbing his forehead  .

" start what does he bothering you ? " Nichkhun asked entering the scene .

" I just don't like this Jeahwan guy and how would always flirt with you , and if he does it this time too I swear to god - " Jinyoung couldn't finish his sentence cause Nichkhun cut him .

" Wait a minute ! Who hitting on you beside me ? " Nichkhun asked .

" no one , Jaehwan has a boyfriend " Shinwoo answered .

" and this worse ! " Jinyoung raised his hand in the air " he act like this even when he has a boyfriend , I don't want to think what he could do if he was single " .

" it's not our buisnes " Shinwoo start " we barely met them and we don't even have to but ... " he rubbed his forehead " Let's not fight just forget and ignore and let's go " he said and left the place .

" I ed up " Jinyoung groaned and covered his face 
" maybe you didn't ? He didn't look mad at all when he left " Nichkhun tried to calm him .

" this even worse " he said " it's all Sandeul fault ... just after all this things we were going on the right direction and we're getting married " he said played with his ring .

" you what ? Who's getting married ? " Nichkhun asked .

" I'm not sure , but supposed to be us " Jinyoung sighed and get up I have to go don't tell Sandeul that we fought " .

**********************

Wooyoung looked through the Internet searching about Shin Dongwoo , but all he could find is an old article that the son of one of the biggest Company owner and his sister died in a fire in thier house at Busan with a picture of  child Dongwoo and his sister .

But how this happen and he just meet him , he really missed a lot of his people life after his leaving .

He shut his computer and closed his eyes trying to think about someone help him to find the truth , then he felt someone walking in the room and he opened his eyes greeting Kris  " you're early ... " Kris hummed and sat next him .

" I could leave if I'm bothering you " the latter suggest .

" it's up to you " Wooyoung lied he would  push him of his life easily , and  he learned the he should never ask anybody to stay if they want to leave , cause he used to live lonely and he could live very well like this , but this time he really didn't t want Kris out his life .

" I won't even if you pushed me away " Kris said and leaned on his shoulder closing his eyes .

Wooyoung looked at him and sighed " do you want to say something ? " he asked .

" I'm gonna to miss you " he start  " I have to leave to China on a buisness trip and it might take a few days " he said and raised his head to look at Wooyoung reaction .

Wooyoung blinked and chuckled " it's just a few days just think about finishing your work , don't worry I'ĺl be here when you back " he thought it would be better if the latter wasn't here while he dealing with his problem he would find away to  explain to him latter alone " don't pressure yourself so much we're ok "  Wooyoung says before pressing his lips against Kris.

And he has been kissed many times; he’s not afraid to admit it that it was with both : girls and boys , even if he never went all the way before .

As cheesy as it sounds, Kris is different.

They’ve only met just a few months ago, yet it feels like Kris knows everything about him – where he likes to be touched, and what he likes to hear. He tastes amazing, too. God forbid him to start taking drugs but he imagines it would feel a little like this.

More, more, more, more, more all what come to his mind .

It’s like his brain has gone somewhere else , and the only thing his body knows what to do and care about now is kissing this man .

 " Hey,” Kris breathes against Wooyoung  lips, breath hot and heavy. “Bed?”

Wooyoung nods, allowing Kris to pull him up.

Kris tugs  Wooyoung shirt off , and he feels suddenly exposed. For a moment, he’s embarrassed to be completely bare in front of the man , until Kris cups Wooyoung face with his hands and smiles.

“You’re really beautiful, Jang Wooyoung " .

Wooyoung knew very well and other told him a lot of compliments in his lifetime . But he never thought about it he even used to hate his face But somehow, this time is different. This time he like it .

He pulls Kris in for another kiss and together, their bodies away together in a dance that only they know. Wooyoung lets the latter take charge, focusing his attention instead on Kris facial features as the man hovers over him.

Pain turns into pleasure as Wooyoung stroaked  Kris cheek while Kris takes him over, and over. They look like galaxy in the night sky, and Wooyoung marks the other man , just above his collarbone .

Together they finish their dance and as much as Wooyoung would like to get out of bed and clean the both of themselves  up, his legs just can’t seem to function any longer. All he wants to do is sink under the covers and sleep and maybe hug the latter for ever and forget everything .

He drifts off for a few minutes, feeling a warm body  next to him. Wooyoung should leave  before he become addicted more – but he just can’t bear to. Soon, he just lets his exhaustion take over and relaxed for the first time in a while  .

**************************

Nichkhun feel his hurt spaining all he want is to sleep and never wake up again , he go to this night everytime he close his eyes he wanted to do something to stop the pain but it was useless .

" Hyung " he heard Jin calling him from his spacing out and smiled at him " look at Sandeul he is strangly silent " the latter spoke in a low voice .

" maybe casue his Hyung getting married ? " Nichkhun answered .

" Who's Getting married ? " " do you have to say it loud ? " .

Jin and Sandeul spoke together and Nichkhun was taken a back .

" my Shinwoo and Jinyoung you just Sandeul " he said .

" Hyung everybody know that I love him can you be a little considerate ? "  Sandeul whined .

" don't do this you're just gonna hurt yourself more Deullie " Jin said and held his hand " you know from the begining that they love each other " .

" I just can't understand why " Sandeul groaned " I mean I meet him before and I love him so much and I'm ready to do anything for him , but he choosed the one who hurted and will hurt him " Sandeul said wiping tears .

" it's a heart and you can't control it " Jin said .

" but I won't approve their marriage " he said and crossed his arms like a child .

" me too " Nichkhun said and Jin glare at him " don't give me this look , I bet Taec won't agree too ... I mean it hadn't been a long time since he broke his heart and it was really hard  to bring him to his life again " Nichkhun added .

" Hyung come on we all know how much Jinyoung Hyung love him and he regreted what happened in the past " Jin said " beside Shinwoo Hyung forgive him already , who we are to decide for them " .

" he just a sweet heart and innocent and blind with love " Sandeul said .

" yeah he's too sweet that he have been trying to hide and hold himself for Sandeul sake since he know about his feeling  " Nichkhun followed .

" Hyung you're not helping here ! " Jin groaned .

" I just say that he could do way better or at least take more time to think " Nichkhun shurgged and avoid the latter gaze .

" enough for now " Jin spoke " let's talk about something else , you tow giving me headache , Jeahwan is coming aren't you exited Sandeul ? " he asked making his friend smile .

" yeah he know well how to drive Jinyoung crazy " Sandeul said exited " I shoukd talk to him about a plan " he added .

" ok I'll leave now , Baby rest and call if you need anything " Nichkhun  said snd Kissed Jin cheek .

********************************

Taecyeon eyed Sehun while checking some paper , the younger  man was busy with his phone but he  looked uncomfortable " baby something wrong ? " he asked getting the younger attention .

" I don't know " Sehun confessed and sighed .

Taecyeon walked to him hugging him and spoke " you know you could tell me everything and I won't judge " he said rubbing the younger arms .

" I ... actually I'm scared from Kris Hyung ,  Jongdae Hyung already nagged me " he sighed and added " I mean I did something behind their back , but Jongdae Hyung found out and didn't like it " .

Taecyeon become worried about what make the younger so nervous   " and do you think it's a bad thing too ? ".

" I just didn't start it ... I mean I was curious  but I didn't think before reacting , and I didn't didn't  this woukd hurt anybody " he take his phone out and showed him his massege app , it was with his mother Taecyeon didn't get why he was nervous and then the last massege caught his attention " I don't know what to do " he sighed ruffling his hair .

I'll come to see you soon baby don't tell your Hyung ,  I'm sure he won't let you  ...

Taecyeon stare at the phone " I didn't meet her since I was six years old , she take Hyung with her to China and we just talked through video calls and masseges , both dad and Hyung didn't let me go to her and she didn't try to come " Sehun voice become shaking " but I just don't know I have a lot of questions  and I ... "  Sehun start sobbing and couldn't continue so Taecyeon hugged him .

" Shhh , there is nothing wrong with wanting meet your mother even after all this years , I'm sure they would underdstand you " he said rubbing his back.

" would you come with me to meet her ? " Sehun asked him holding in his shirt like a little child , and for the first time Taecyeon felt the .

" of course if you want me to " Taecyeon pecked his lips and get up " let's go home and rest " .

*******************************

Jinyoung held Shinwoo hand while the latter was driving and kissed his palm" I'm sorry " he apologized " I don't know why I can't get along with him ? " he Held Shinwoo hand strongly .

Shinwoo sighed and spoke calmly " do you even try ? " he stopped on the red light and looked at Jinyoung and thier hands  " look you tow are so important for me ... don't make me chose between you now after we went this far " he said taking his hand and start driving .

" he still in love with you and I can't just ignore this fact ! " Jinyoung almost yelled while looking out the window " his eyes torn into hearts while just thinking about you and it's driving me crazy " .

"  can't you just think about my feeling ? Look who's ring I'm wearing on my finger ? With who I sleep everynight and plan for our future together ? Who's the one that I tell him ' I love you everyday ' ? " Shinwoo whispered the last sentence on his ear then went to drive silently until they arrived .

Jinyoung watched him walking out of the car and follow him quickly " Wait ... " he said and stopped just staring at the man face .

" What ? There's more to say ? " he said annoyed .

" I'm really sorry " he apologized looking down but the latter say nothing " please I don't want to walk inside like this and worry them " he looked at Shinwoo eyes trying to convince him , he stepped closer and kissed his cheek with a closed eyes and pulled back seeing a smile on the latter face make him grin too  .

" but we still need to talk latter " he brushed Jinyoung hair and kissed his forehead before holding his hand and walking toward the door and ring the bell .

A young woman opened the door with a smile and greeted them " you're always late " she said hugging Shinwoo " how could you still put with him Jinnie ? " she asked and torned to hug Jinyoung .

" are we going to stay here all the day Nona ? " Shinwoo asked .

" come on get in " she invited them and they walked inside .

" where's your husband ? " Shinwoo asked .

" he is on the way " she said setting down " I craved for strawberry and he left a few hours ago to get some , should I call him ? " she held his phone .

" What ? Strawberry on this weather ... I feel bad for him " Shinwoo said massaging her shoulders .

" yeah ! I'm your sister you should take my side " she hit him playfully and added with a pout while rubbing his obvious tummy  " don't forget that I'm pregnant " .

" you're bothering her and it's not healthy for her and the baby ... stop being greedy and just show her the present " Jinyoung scolded him .

" you tow always team against me " Shinwoo said and walked to bring a few bags from his cars and her husband come with him with a red face and greeted them .

" here this what I could get " he handed her the fruit after washing some " I'll change and come don't eat a lot this isn't organic and might harm both you and the baby if you ate to much , Shinwoo watch her  " .

" yeah he doesn't have to watch me I know when I should stop " she said but kept eating .

" I can't believe you're gonna be a mother soon time really fly " he said taking the bowl from his hand and holding her hand , while resting his head on her lap and relax while she played with his hair .

" you too becoming an uncle too " Shinwoo closed his eyes and relaxed more " we're lucky to have you with us or I won't be able to come this far " Shinwoo sequezed her hand gently .

" don't be silly you're doing great with yourself " he knew what she really meant " ... beside don't rely on me I won't last forever " he said and sat up .

" What this silly words ? I know you won't last but at least you have long time a head of you to enjoy " her tone get higher a little " ... beside don't forget about the promises you made for each other while thinking about silly things " .

Shinwoo looked at the ring on his finger and sighed " let me check on Jinyoung so we could start cooking  " he get up and went to their room .

****************************

Nichkhun opened the door of Taecyeon home and went upstiars where the main bedroom , which was his too in the past he looked around and everything looked the same .

He went to the bed and sat on Taecyeon side , it reminded him of the past when he preffered this side cause it has Taecyeon scent , he leant down And take a box from under the bed and opened it carefully , there was a lot of his and Taecyeon pictures inside where he knew the latter still keep them , he was happy the he didn't throw them away after Sehun .

He spent hours going through the pictures and the refreshing old memories , he held a camera that contain a lot of thier silly and stupid videos , some were even y , he paused one of the videos on Taecyeon smiling face and kissed it .

He could feel his tears burning his cheeks and his heart aching of the old feeling , he take his phone out and send Taecyeon a massage and put the phone away , while waiting the latter he get up and hide the box again and went to wash his face when he heard the door .

A few seconds and he ran to his arms burrying his face on his chest  " Taec I can't anymore ...I ed up and I don't know if I could get out " .

" What happened Khun don't scare me ? " Taec pulled back and looked at the latter worried " come on I didn't know how I get here after your massage " .

" I done something so bad and unforgivable " Nichkhun said between his tears .

" Khun don't scare me ! " Taecyeon warned losing his patient .

" I killed Jongdae boyfriend " he spoke quickly .

"What ? Jongdae have a boyfriend ? " he asked confused "  I mean didn't he died three years ago ? Wait a minute ! You can't be talking about him "  Nichkhun remained silent " tell me everything " .

" you know the accident three years ago , the man on the other car was Cho Kyuhyun I mean Jongdae boyfriend ... " .

" yeah but the police said he was alive I asked and he even left the hospital there must be something wrong , who told you this ? " he asked confused .

" I wish but there is nothing wrong ! " Nichkhun yelled and throw his hands helplessly " maybe he didn't die in the accident but a few months latter , because the accident he get on another accident and died " .

" and how did you found about this ? " Taecyeon asked .

" I searched his name wanting to see the great man who had this effect on Jongdae , and then everything became clear his name , the date , the place ,  everything came together and the pieces completed each other " Nichkhun shivered at the photo from the internet .

" Oh my god ! Oh my god Khun ! " Taecyeon gasped and covered his face .

" I ruined everything ... I killed a person ,  I lost my family and the most important thing I lost you ... " Nichkhun cried loud falling in the coach .

" could you calm down a little ? " Taecyeon kneeled next him hugging him " hey look at me " he held his face and wiped Nichkhun tears .

" I wish I died instead hurting everyone ... it was just you at the begining and I wasn't able to breath , and now there's Jongdae too ... " Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon face and closed his eyes murmuring something .

" What did you said ? " Taecyeon asked .

" Kiss me please ! " Nichkhun voice was low and unsure , he felt like a little child right now and just wanted to disappear ....

But then he felt soft lips against his , and he recognized the same taste quickly and responded to the kiss , he felt his heart racing and his head spining , this was like a dream he with Taec and nothing else important .

They pulled back and Nichkhun spoke " I still love you so ing much "  Taecyeon was about to say something , but Nichkhun shake his head and continued " I know it's wrong I missed my chance three years ago and there's Sehun in your life too , he is a nice kid and I know you like him ... " .

" Khun -- " Taecyeon started but then his phone start ringing , he take it out ready to torn it off but he changed his mind when he saw the called Id " Jinnei ? What's wrong ? " what I'm coming ok calm down and tell me if something else happen " he hang up and get up " I need to go home Jongdae and Sehun fought and Jin think it's serious "  .

Nichkhun followed him " What ? I'll come too wait me " .

*************************

" Hyung please just one time and if it went wrong you could keep blaming me " Sehun said .

" you don't get it ok ? I'm not against it cause I want but there is a lot Of things that you doesn't know yet "  Jongdae tried to explain to him " go talk to Kris before doing something stupid " .

" then you tell me " Sehun yelled " all what you and Kris Hyung do is hiding things from me , and wait me to understand but I can't get it ok ? So if you want you could tell  me directly or don't try to stop me from finding out by myself " .

" we just want to protect you " Jongae said impatient .

" really you Hyung ? Do you think you can protect me ? How like you did with Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter