Flash light

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

" Taecyeon look at his sad boyfriend helplessly the boy come to the restaurant tow hours ago and told him that he foughtagain with his older brother for God know how much times from these two weeks, Taecyeon spoke with Kris after there first fight, without mention anything about him and Sehun and after spending the day convincing him with Jongdae who joined latter cause sad Sehun would like to make a scene but everyone noted the changes that happened lately on the man he told his friends about Wooyoung and that they promised to stay in contact but he tried to call the latter a Lot but it was useless they told him to calm down and not bother Sehun but Sehun wasn't that polite child and Kris lost his mind quickly and today it was more serious cause Sehun start to cry while setting next his boyfriend.

" I don't want him anymore I swear that he hate me! " he said and cry harder Taecyeon sighs and hugged him to comfort him " but I don't care I hate him more I can live without him " he then while hiding his face in Taecyeon shirt .

" baby don't say that you know that's not true you both love each other you're brothers right ?! " he played with Sehun hair and add " please stop crying for me at least don't you love me?".

" Hyung you know what's his problem tell me please " Sehun pleaded with red eyes and these was Taecyeon weakness.

" Sehun you trust me right? " a quick nod " then you would listen to me if I told you to leave him alone for a while then I promise that he would apologize to you! " Sehun didn't say anything but looked at him " you didn't tell me why you fought anyway! ".

" I was dancing peacefully in my room cause as you know I start going to dance lessons and suddenly he came to my room and start yelling and shouting then I yelled back and he he ... He told me to leave the house that stupid monkey it's not even his house how can he dare to kick me out I swear that I'll find the best lawyer and ...  " 

" hold down baby Where did you reach lawyer and courts and what " Taecyeon cut him to understand what really happened " so he fought with you just cause you were dancing peacefully alone in your room and kick you out like that " Sehun looked away and bit his lip with a pout . And Taecyeon become sure that there is something missing in this story.

" you don't believe me ? " he spoke with loud voice.

" know it's just maybe I get to know my baby a little and that he isn't that innocent " said Taecyeon with a smile while reaching to Sehun hands and hold them and make him look directly at his eyes .

" ok maybe I forget to mention some unnecessary details " said Sehun in hesitation with a weak smile.

" like ?"

" like he ask me to lower the volume and I just ignored it even though he asked me twice and said that have a headache.."

" and ?". Said Taecyeon impatient.

" there is no more and that all !" Said Sehun and pulled his hand away.

" Sehun !" Said Taecyeon seriously.

" ok maybe I runner away and accidentally I broke one of our mother expensive and important piece "  he looked Down ashamed and Taecyeon sighs .

" ok Sehun   Ill drive you  to my house first , cause I need to check on Nichkhun he I didn't heard from him today and he was acting weird lately ". Sehun nod and stand up ready to leave but Taecyeon stopped him " well discuss your actions latter this is not over yet ".

" but it's not my fault " Taecyeon eyes become wide on the statement then Sehun add " I mean I'm not the only wrong person ". 

 

**********************************

 

" I thought he would come to you I was harsh I know but he no that innocent and you know that and you're not worried why you're not worried normally you must be freak out and scold me and what's wrong with you didn't you sleep?" Speak Kris in one go to his younger friend Jongdae who came after the call and the information about Sehun running away tow hours ago.

" he didn't come to me cause there is a new person on his life that he can depend on " he spoke with a tired voice and Kris looked confused " I mean Taecyeon Hyung I'm sure that he there " of course he would be sure since he know about there relationship " and I don't scold you cause I have no energy and yes Sehun not that innocent and I know that  and I know that you're not in a good mood lately but  that's doesn't mean that you're right"" I guess I should say thanks then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter