Succes

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Busan 

 

Tow young men were setting in a  small cafeteria one with red hair and small eyes and colorful clothes while the other wear all black even a black mask covering his face .

" wooyoung when would you remove this mask I mean you don't need it anymore beside you...." The red head guy start but stopped when he noted the Wooyoung guy eyes shutting laser on him so. He just shut up.

" you know I prefer it like that so can you please stop bring this topic every single time we meet or I won't meet you again " the ck guy answer in angry tone and sigh then speak again " nothing going good I need a good plan to get in his life again but you don't help me and I thought you understood me ".

" I do but , anything just that I can give my life but not your stupid plan I can't Chanie would kill both of us if he knew so think more " even if the later face was covered with the mask he knew that the latter pout  .

"  fine both you and your sassy boyfriend " he looked away like a mad kid then he noted someone enters the cafeteria and he knew that he isn't a normal one he was blonde , tall  , handsome and that kid from the other day brother he is the person who looking for " don't worry I don't need your help anymore " his friend didn't know what to say he became scared when he noticed how his friend stared at the guy and he knew that nothing good coming .

 

*****************************************************************************

 

Seoul 

 

" I don't know what was going on your mind lately but , please don't do that again , don't hide from me you're so important to me Sehun that you can tell me anything " 

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hide from you but I was scared I didn't know what to do it the first time that happen to me and I'm still confused " said Sehun with a low voice he was nervous and not knowing what to do.

" what you were scared and confused about? Did I do something wrong?" Asked Taecyeon the confused one now .

" No No it's not your fault it's ..." Sehun shake his head and close his eyes and speak in one breath " it's my feelings " there was silen for time and Sehun kept his eyes closed he was about to cry but then he feel hands on his face .

" Oh Sehun you're gonna be my death " Taecyeon start speaking so close from Sehun heade so his head was racing " I love you Oh Sehun please can you look at me ? " Sehun didn't believe what he Heard did he dreaming ? Even if this the truth he doesn't know what to say so he frozed at his please with Taecyeon still holding his face .

" ok can you please tell me at lest if these feelings of yours has to do something with me ?" Sehun nod and his face become like tomatoes and Taecyeon just smile " and was that scared my baby?" Sehun didn't hesitate to open his eyes now he was shocked Taecyeon was so close to him but not just that he can't tell the latter he just want to disappear and die it was his fault he was about to cry and he bit his lip to not , then he felt strong arms hugging him and he felt something strange in his stomach he didn't why  but he hugged Back tightly too and his tears start fall Taecyeon hugged him more until he calm down a little then they break the hug.

" Hyung you know what happened I mean in our  real first meeting " he stopped and bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter