My dear love

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" I would do everything to back to the past " Said Jongdae  with a deep voice and Nichkhun looked at him but Jongdae didn't even move his eyes from the bottle like it was the most interesting thing in the world they all become silent for a moment until Minseok move the bottle again and clubs his hands to breathe silence.

" Sehuni  Nichkhun Hyung your torn " he try his best to sound happy.

" hmm ..." Sehun start and look at Nichkhun then at Taecyeon who smiles at him

" did you  think I'm hot and  how you see me as a man " .

" but you're not a man yet Sehuni " said Kris and everyone start to laugh except Sehun who show his best frown that Taecyeon didn't knew how he hold himself from running toward him taking him away and ...... What I'm thinking about he shake his head but Sehun was the cutest thing ever now.

" Oh cute man don't pout little man there is a lot people can handle it " said Nichkhun and wink to Taecyeon " anyway you cried the first time I see you so let's put hot thing aside since you're not grown completely yet but I can't deny that you're so handsome and that .." He look at the people around the table then continue " except Taecyeon you can look better than everyone here ".

That's not what Sehun want to hear but he love the idea of comparing him with Taecyeon beauty level in other hand the other people in the table just shrug and make annoying noise about that was just Nichkhun opinion and no one care about .

They play until it's become bored and everyone need to back home.

 

************************************************************************************

 

Jongdae wake up first the next morning in Kris bed like every night like this he sure that Minseok was sleeping peacefully in on of the room so he decided to prepare things to ease the effects of the last night and leave and since he not that experienced in cooking and  cause he didn't drink  so he made simple breakfast and left .

in the other house Nichkhun was back hugging Taecyeon and whining loud enough to let Jongdae hear from the street how was the last night was rough and how his head hurt and that become Taecyeon false cause he didn't stopped him and now he won't let go until Taecyeon did I something to his headache.

Jongdae stopped at his place he watched these scene like a memory from the past and he can feel his tears burning his face he knelt down the street and start sobbing hard the street was almost empty but minutes later Nichkhun and Taecyeon ran toward him .

" hey what's wrong what's happened are you hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter