I'm going crazy

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" why are you here?"  Was the first thing Nichkhun said when Taecyeon appeared in his door.

" we need to talk why ar you here too" answer Taecyeon after getting comfortable in the couch.

" maybe cause it's my house?" Nichkhun give Taecyeon a discomfort expression.

" Nichkhun you know what I am talking about why you don't go to the university " ask Taecyeon worried.

" not in the mood I I .." Nichkhun signed and take a long breath he hide his face with his hands " I'm not mad you can tell me what's wrong " he add.

" you're the best man but it's really ok I " he wanted to apologize but Nichkhun cut him.

" I know I'm the best and if you're not going to talk I have another thing to do "

" ok it's about Sehun my new neighbor you meet him before he and his brother and...,"

" calm down please of course I knew him and his brother but why are you acting like you killed someone I mean yes you're a little old to him but age never been a problem with the love you can do everything, ouch what that for?" He asked after getting a hard kick in his head.

" don't forget that you're older than me beside you know what I'm talking you are the best of knowing my love life" Nichkhun nod and show a weak smile .

" you know that was in the past I mean I changed now you changed let's not talk about it anymore because you know I would do anything to keep you and I'm I'm just over you a long time again I am not sure if I delete you completely but I can help you if you really love him "

" I know and I'm thankful but I hurt you so much in the past and I don't want to hurt anyone else " he bit his lip his mind was full with a lot of things to think about " and you know that it's not over to me ..."

" stop there taec yes you hurt me so much but not everyone is me you can't do the same he is young and you'll be his first as I guess you don't know but it was hard to me to get over you and accept you as friend and please stop talking about him cause it's just useless " both were glaring at each other dangerously but not in a bad way .

" you know I'm not the best you said he is so young what if I did wrong again I mean I don't know if he even like me it has been a long time "

" I'm sure he have feelings for you but you should discover what feeling and if you really like him you should try if you don't want to spend the rest of your life alone "

" but you'll be always with me right?"

" if you find someone yes but if you was alone I would be busy with someone for me " Taecyeon hugged him .

" I'm so  nervous do something "

" do what I'm not your babysitter go to your Sehun I bet he can help you the most " 

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

" stop moving my head hurts because of you " 

" where is he why is he late you promised everything gonna be okay liar" Sehun was about to cry he was in his with his friend Jongin who convinced him to confess to his crush and now it's about three hours since he saw Taecyeon walking out his house and he didn't come back yet he was going insane and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter