S.O.S

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun didn't know what to do Taecyeon was in a shock he holds the picture staring at it not moving, he glanced at the picture and he recognized Taecyeon, Nichkhun and there was a little child between them the kids have a big pout on his face.

He tried to talk to him " Hyung what's wrong? Are you okay?" No response he shake him slightly but he didn't know what to do he didn't feel that his tears wetting his cheeks until one tears slide on his shirt " idiot why I'm crying I need to do something " he said and start thinking of what he can do and the best choice was to call Nichkhun since he was in the picture too so take his phone out and called Nichkhun, Nichkhun didn't answer at the first time he tried again and in the before he hung up he answered.

" Hyung? You need to come here quickly! Taecyeon Hyung...." He can't complete his sentence cause he starts crying again.

" Sehun calm down and tell me what's happened?" Asked Nichkhun shocked.

" I don't know exactly today he find a picture on the door and Taecyeon and since then he didn't say anything " 

" wait what picture.... Can you calm down.... Sehunie don't cry please I'll come but can you explain what kind of picture is "

" I don't know  it's a picture of you and Taecyeon Hyung with a little kid "

"Kid ? " it can't be " Sehun I'm in my way ".


***************************************

 

" excuse me but can we change the direction and torn around I need to go somewhere " Nichkhun told the taxi driver politely .

The taxi driver change his direction to Taecyeon  house where Nichkhun described.

" where are you going? And what about Sehun he's alright right " asked Jongdae worried.

" yeah don't worry Sehun is fine it's about Taecyeon " he held his head and groan in pain " I'll drop you where you want ".

" you're bleeding maybe it's would be better if we take you to the hospital " said Jongdae and give him some tissues to decrease the bleeding.

" I'm ok I just need to go to Taecyeon not alright. " Jongdae remains silent all the ride and walked out with him when the taxi stopped and followed him to the door.

" why you left the taxi I told the driver..." he wanted to continue but Jongdae hold his hand and walked with him to the door but stopped when he stepped on somethings wired he takes it in his hands and showed the folder to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun blink confused " it was thrown in the ground " said Jongdae calmly Nichkhun nodded and walked to the door and opened it .

" Sehun?" He called and walked into the living room slowly feeling the pain in his head.he find them their Taecyeon staring at something in his hand and Sehun beside him with dry tears in his face .

He walked closer and took the picture from his hand and gasp shocked Taecyeon raised his head and looked at him crying and nodding Nichkhun froze for a moment and then remembered the folder he opened it quickly and his eyes size become bigger twice than usual.

" Taecyeon this was at the door I think you need to take a look at it " he said with a low voice Taecyeon was still in the same position until he realized what was in Nichkhun hands.

I hope that you liked my morning surprise , anyway the big things is important more why didn't you looking for me anymore? Wooyoungei missed you so much.

With love 

Your little fox Woo .

 

**********************************


" you know that this is a bad joke right?  I mean I never except that he would things that far" was the first thing that comes from Taecyeon mouth.

" I'm don't know Taecyeon what is this ?" He rubbed his eyes and sighed " .. I mean you me and Jin were there this can't be true Taecyeon I'm not ready to go through this anymore..." He wiped his teatprs before they slide Down his face.

" Hyung you're bleeding " said Sehun after not understanding what's going on but he see the red liquid drop in the floor and all the attention was on him now .

" Oh my god! Please tell me that he didn't do that too " Taecyeon gasps and cover his mouth.

" I don't think so " said Nichkhun and looked at Jongdae who bit his lip " don't worry about it I'll be fine just.... " he stood up " I think it's better if we leave now  maybe you too should talk first and I'll visit tomorrow " he said while eying Sehun who became pale and his face become yellow.

Taecyeon looked at his boyfriend and held his hand and smiled at him he knew that the latter was shocked so he torn to Nichkhun and said " we need to talk about this latter " Nichkhun nodded and walked toward the door and the moment he and Jongdae were out he lost his balance and was about to fall down but Jongdae was fast to catch him up.

" are you ok ?" He asked worried.

" I feel a little dizzy " and my vision become blurred but he knew that it would be better if he didn't say that since he felt the latter  felt guilty.

" did you mind coming with me to fix your wounded head?" He asked while looking at him guiltily.

Nichkhun looked at him surprised that the latter was worried about him , even though this his fault but still no one force him to follow him in a dark alley and fight with those thugs.

" to be honest I'm going scared to go home alone ....." he said embraced " normally I call Kris but I think it's not a good idea now " he said nervously. " my house is close don't worry ".

 

 

******************************************


I'm It was the first time since they meet that they were in awkward moment, specially for Taecyeon he would always be the one who change the mood and Sehun always was hyperactive but now they were settled in Taecyeon bed  in silence.

There was a big space between them Sehun was setting on the edge of the bed and Taecyeon was laying in the other side Taecyeon sighed and called Sehun.

"Baby Sehun " Sehun was startled by the sudden sound then he looked at him confused." Can you come closer Sehun blink and hesitatingly moved toward the latter but kept a safe space .

Taecyeon shifted toward him and pulled him closer to his chest hugging him tightly " Hyung is sorry for today but I didn't mean to scare you there's a lot that you don't know " he said while his hair.

Sehun pulled back and looked at him he saw the sadness in his eyes " you know I wasn't scared ..." And played with Taecyeon hair nervously " I was worried ...and shocked about what I don't know " .

Taecyeon opened his mouth to speak but nothing comes out he forget how to speak for a second then he gave Sehun a Weak smile and kissed his forehead.

Then he holds the picture in front their faces " look this me and Nichkhun when we were ten years old and this is...." He bit his lip and his eyes become wet " this was my little brother Wooyoung " .


Sehun was shocked Taecyeon never said anything about having a family he always speak about Nichkhun and his cousin Jin nothing more " was ? " he asked curiously.

" He's a year younger than me and he was like my shadow following me everywhere when he was small but when he grown a he was changing . Not in a bad way but you can say that our interests were different but I loved him so much..." Tears falling now and his voice become lower " until I lost him forever. " Sehun didn't know what to think or say he was crying too he holds Taecyeon hand and squeeze it to comfort him.

Taecyeon wiped his tears and resumed talking with his eyes closed.

Flashback 

" Hyung can you please help me with my homework?" Said little Wooyoung and Taecyeon smiled at him and nodded.

" come here Wooyoungei " he said and they sat on his bed doing Wooyoung homework and when they were done Wooyoung looks at him with a big eyes and Taecyeon chuckles " what's it my little fox ? " he said and punched Wooyoung nose .

" Hyung don't do that " Wooyoung whined and his eyes become bigger " did you knew anything about him ? " Taecyeon excepretion changed to a sad one and his smile faded away immediately.

" I'm not sure but I maybe I can get his number but you know that it's not easy....." Wooyoung can't hold his tears anymore and went to Taecyeon side resting his head on his shoulder Taecyeon sighed and hugged him " please don't cry I hate seeing you sad " Wooyoung crying become louder and Taecyeon can't handle it " ok tonight when everyone sleep I'll sneak out to the storage and I find something you know that he hide everything there ....."

" I'll come with you " he said with a low voice after calming down a little Taecyeon give him a look and looked away " don't even think of going alone I won't let that happen what if he catches you and take you too far away I can't live without you " Wooyoung sobs can be heard a few rooms and now Taecyeon cried with him while hugging him.

" ok beside I need you to watch my way now stop crying we need to prepare the plan " said Taecyeon wiping his tears and Wooyoung nodded.


******************************


" I saw some  papers when I was looking for my ball a few days ago you hide behind the cars and tell me if someone coming ok ? " Taecyeon told him it was really dark and late at night but there was bodyguards in the garden and they have just a small flashlight.

A hour passed but Taecyeon didn't find anything Wooyoung would check on him every now and then " Wooyoung come here " Taecyeon called him and Wooyoung runs to him " I find the folder you go to the house and wait in my room I'll arrange everything and follow you " Wooyoung was about to protest but Taecyeon stopped him immediately " please baby we don't have long time beside this is less dangerous if we both were missing " Wooyoung thought a little and hugged him before he left " Hyung I'll wait you " he said before walking out.


End of the flashback 

" everything happened quickly when I was about to Leave the storage someone locked the door and there was a sound and people screaming then there was something dripping in the floor I thought it was water but it has  a wired smell and it was really weird and then I figured that it was a fuel he panicked and didn't know what to do I tried to knock the door but there was a louder sounds now like the're people fighting or something " Taecyeon bit his lip and covered his face " in a few minutes the storage was in fire I was really scared not knowing what to do then I spotted the window and I hardly made my way to the window it was locked and I start coughing and hardly I picked chair to break the window and get out  after I get out I felt dizzy and I fainted I wake up when one of the guards finds me a few minutes latter He walked me toward the house and I heard my mom yelling Wooyoung name and my  father holding her  I runs to them and they were shocked my mother hugged me while crying and screamed " oh thanks god I thought you were  oh my god Woo my baby..." Then she run toward the burning house yelling Wooyoung name and my father yelled on the guards saying " I told you to get him out now " he then looked at me and said " where the hell you were that your brother thought you were in storage " that was when I figured out what going on my Wooyoung was their in the fire and my mother and I tried to run toward the fire but I he suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head and all what I remember that I wake up in the hospital the next day and after a week they told me that I lost my mother and brother forever.


Sehun didn't find the right words to say this was so much for both to handle he knew that it's hard for his Hyung to remember all those memories and talk about it and he never except that had suffered that much in his life.

He find  himself was crying when he hugged him too, they stayed in the Same position for a long time until they slept hugging each other.

 

*****************************************************


" it's here thank you for walking with me " said Jongdae when they arrived his house he looked at Nichkhun and catch him before falling down the latter didn't look fine " are you ok ?  Come with me " .

" no need I'm ok I'll go to my house and rest " said Nichkhun 
Weakly trying to get free from Jongdae hold.

"No this happened because of me and you even walked me home so I won't leave you alone until I'm sure that you're ok " Nichkhun didn't protest anymore and walked with him to the door.

 

" you can rest here I'll be back " Jongdae point to the couch and disappeared in one of the rooms , Nichkhun let his body on the couch and wincing at the pain of his head and body he felt heavy and all what he wanted to close his eyes and sleep.

Jongdae come back with the first aid box and a wet towel hesat next him he moved his head slowly and looked at the wound and thanks god it wasn't deep he start cleaning around the wound with the towel then he used the alcohol to clean the wound, Nichkhun bit his lip and shut his eyes tight. Jongdae put a clean bandage on his head.

Nichkhun didn't move and just keeps his eyes closed until his phone rings , he wanted to ignore it but he checked who calling first and he can't ignore it he cleared his throat and was about to answer but the call ended he sighed and stand up ready to leave but Jongdae stopped him.

" where are you going?" Nichkhun stared at him and Jongdae rubbed his head nervously " I mean you're hurt and lost blood what if something happens to you " Nichkhun chuckles at how Jongdae looked nervous and he can't hide his smile " I just don't want to take the responsibility if somethings bad happens to you since you get hurt and saved me ".

" I don't think that a good idea I have to go " Nichkhun said cause he felt that the latter wasn't comfortable." Why you're in danger? " and who was chasing after you? "Nichkhun asked out of blue .

" you can leave if you want, but let me something first to get you some energy " Jongdae said that and walked to the kitchen he wanted to ask more questions but he said something else " can I barrow your laptop? It's necessary " .

" It's on my bag on the living room "Nichkhun walked out he takes the laptop out and torned it on the background was a picture of that guy smiling widely it was a cuted picture he can imagine that the half face that appears on the side and kissing the man cheeks belong to Jongdae .

The man smile was a honest and real one and Nichkhun envying him cause Ages passed since the last time he smiled like that, the phone sound wake him up from his thoughts he knew who is that so he just continued his work in the laptop and a few seconds passed and he was in a video call .

" finally you're here I was trying to reach to you and Taecyeon Hyung the whole day but it was useless " said Jin and Nichkhun sighed and cover his face with his hands .

" it was a really rough day Jinie , I still can't believe what happened today " Nichkhun shake his head.

" what's wrong are you ok ? What's happened to your face? Did Taecyeon Hyung ok ?" Asked Jin in a panic.

" calm down little baby, we're alright but Taecyeon...." Nichkhun looks away " I'll tell you but you need to take a deep breath and calm down really ok ?" Jin nodded Nichkhun closed his eyes and start talking " today someone Send Taecyeon a picture of me and him and..."

" Hyung can you please tell me what is it I can't understand what's going on?" Said Jin impatiently 

" Wooyoung, it was an old picture of us with a massage says that Wooyoung still a live and Taecyeon take it really bad " Jin cover his mouth and bit his lip.

" Hyung did you think that is true?" Asked Jin after a long silence rubbing his hands nervously.

Nichkhun eyes widen and he glared at Jin " are you insane? Don't say anything like that again I told you to forget about it Wooyoung is definitely died or where else he can be all that time and why he didn't show up its just one of that man games " he nodded go himself more than Jin.

" but no one sees his body after the fire I mean you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter