I'm sorry

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun wake up the next morning  wet from the sweat and the wet towel over his forehead and, an extra hands around his waist holding him strongly, he blushes remembering the last night and that he asked for this. He looked at the man who was laying next him sleeping he bit his lip and mouthed " beautiful "and traced his hand over his face touching the wrinkles and the poke the place where his dimples appear when he smiled he sighed and tried to move but he can't free him cause Taecyeon grip around his waist was strong.

" are you feeling alright? Why are you so early?" Asked Taecyeon with a deep voice he opened his eyes slowly and closed them immediately he needs to adjust the sunlight and rubbed his eyes." I feel gross , I want to take a shower " pouted Sehun and sat against the bed frame since Taecyeon wasn't hugging him anymore and standing next the bed he leaned down and pick him up carrying him to the bathroom.

" it's look like the heat decreased! Feeling better?" Asked Taecyeon after pecking Sehun forehead and putting him on the bathroom counter." But my head still hurt a little and still feeling a bit dizzy " said Sehun holding his head with his hands he felt some pain when Taecyeon put him on the edge of the sink , but he forgot everything and closed his eyes when Taecyeon kissed his cheeks. " after the bath I will make you some soup and you'll feel better " said Taecyeon and filled the bathtub with a warm water and start undress Sehun who turned his face away not wanting to meet Taecyeon eyes .

Taecyeon help him to set in the  bathtub and Sehun almost jumped before Taecyeon holding him " yeah the fever didn't kill me and you want me to freeze now " shouted Sehun hugging his body while shivering from the cold. " but it won't be useful if it wasn't cold a little to take all the fever away ". Said Taecyeon and smiled Sehun glared at him and splash him with some water by moving in the tub " then these might help you feeling better to " Sehun smirked satisfied with the mess he made on the bathroom floor and Taecyeon clothes. Taecyeon eyed him and the water that was dripping from his hair to the floor and sighed before starting undress as well and  entering the bathtub with sehun standing behind him and force him to set.

Sehun wanted to protest but he shut down when Taecyeon started massaging his arm with the sponge it felt good and his body start to relax a little until Taecyeon was done with his back and neck too and asked him to torn around, Sehun slowly and hesitantly start facing him with his red face just looking down, he was shocked when Taecyeon take his clothes off and see the amazin  muscle it was his first time to see his boyfriend and he was so nervous but the latter didn't show any special sign while working on his front part of his body and pouring some shampoo on his head and start rubbing his hands in special spots decreasing Sehun head each . Taecyeon did that for a while and then he starts washing Sehun hair with one hand while using the other to cover Sehun eyes and prevent the shampoo to burn them , he cleaned Sehun face , nose and ears then he left the bathroom for a while to bring a clean towels and wrapped the big one around  Sehun quickly and then he washed himself quickly and wear his robe and carried Sehun again to his room.

Taecyeon used another clean towel to dry Sehun hair and  grab the clothes from the bed and help Sehun to dress " I'll Change too and bring you the food and the medicine just rest here ok " Taecyeon said that and left Sehun on his bed .

 

***********************************************************************

 

Chanyeol waved his hand in front Nichkhun face who was in deep thoughts about what he saw last night his mind was in a mess and he didn't notice the little friend and when he noticed Nichkhun stepped back " what's wrong with you?" Asked Nichkhun angrily. Chanyeol glared at him and said " excuse me I was speaking with you for god knows how long ".

" sorry what is the matter?" Sighed Nichkhun and asked Chanyeol looked at him hesitate but he spoke " you partner ." Nichkhun raised his eyebrows " I mean Jongdae. He texted me saying that he not coming today and when I tried to call him his phone was dead did you know anything about it?" Nichkhun was confused why did Chanyeol thought that he might know anything ? Wait partner, the world they didn't even pick a song yet what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter