The path toward you

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ok Taecyeon would be the biggest liar if he tried to deny his best word about Oh Sehun effect on him , he almost had no life before meeting the boy who made him smile again with his smile , voice , dance and every silly thing he do he can Take Taecyeon to another word of happiness away from the dark past and his friend won't let this chance to change his friend word slide away like nothing.

" look Taecyeon you want to made a plan and you even asked help from Jongdae but promise me that you well take care of both of you " Nichkhun said and looked at Taecyeon eyes searching for something that he doesn't want to admit.

" I'm sure that I can't hurt him I mean I know the most about how he had been hurt but I don't want to be the selfish one here Nichkhun " he take a deep breath and continue " we didn't talk about it and he had been ignoring me all these week and I don't know why I'm telling you that I'm sorry Khun ..." Nichkhun cut him .

" please don't be I think that we went through enough to get over our past beside we decided to stay best friend for ever" Nichkhun smile his best he want Taecyeon to believe his words cause he want happiness for both of them and he know that they are not for each other they have their chance and tried that why he need to give someone else the chance to win his friend heart even if it would hurt him a little because there is something unfinished between them but he doesn't know what that why he doesn't want a complicated situation and uncomfortable environment between them Seidel didn't he find a new one ? " look if you kept doing that I might think that you still haven't wrong  feelings toward me and I told that I can't hurt you ".

" really are you sure ? Nichkhun are you sure that there are no ..." Taecyeon sigh and looked at Nichkhun eyes to not regret his decision latter " are you sure that there are no future for us you no that one word from you a and I'm ready to fight the world for you ".

" yes I know but no need for that and I know that there is another one with me on your heart that you can fight the world for " and now Nichkhun has to bit his lip to not cry when Taecyeon hugged him tightly.

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 " Hyung I want to ask something but please don't be mad " said Sehun to Jongdae while they were cuddling in the sofa.

" you know that I can't get mad at you " Jongdae smiled and kiss his forehead.

" I ...... You " Sehun was hesitant now he knew how much that this was a sensitive subject to the latter but as alway the Typical Oh Sehun who doesn't think began talking " ah forget nothing important Hyung I'll ask latter " .

" oh Sehun tell the truth and I promise to not get mad ",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter