Nice to meet you

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night and there were no stars in the sky it was really dark and the streets were almost empty when Taecyeon drove his carto his house his heart was beating fast it had been since he back to this house after what happened and he thought that now he is ready to back a little to the past so he parked his car and stepped outside he take a deep breath and star to walk toward his house.

" Please don't do that please leave me alone " he can hear a weak voice and sniffing somewhere close he thought that this not his business but another. Voice came again.

" Can't you just shut up and let me do my work I promise if you were quite I will try to be fast "

" no please don't aa-h ah please it's hurt please" he can hear the cry and the voice becomes louder and he hear something like a slap after that his legs take him toward the voice.

" No no please" 

"you don't know how much I waited for this moment no one can help you now you stupid Hyung won't comeback in a days as I heard so let's be done quickly cause I have another things to do"

no more voice can be hearing and the voice lead Taecyeon toward a small room behind the house near his house it's look like storage he didn't want to look strange in front of his neighbors from the first day but the loud scream can't stop him so he just take the last step toward the ajar door and open it completely.

" What the heck who are you and what are you doing here" said a guy who was hovering over someone under him and start to walk toward Taecyeon his shirt was open and he looked in miss the other one in the ground didn't show any sign that he was okay he looked at Taecyeon with a pleaded eyes his clothes were ripped and there is a bruises at different places at his body and his jeans belt and button was open .

" I think you the one who should leave I suspect that this is your place" he tried hard to not kil him at the moment.

" It's not my fault what going to happen to you cause you but your nose in other business " and he try to bit Taecyeon in the face but Taecyeon was faster to catch him and bending him on the wall hands around the other neck tightly he look at the boy in the ground and ask " are you okay? I'm going to call the police did you need me to call the ambulance too?

" No please don't call anyone I'm fine" his voice was like a whisper and he tried to get up but he failed and falls in the floor and groan in pain.

" Good job Huni you learned your lesson very well " the man between Taecyeon hands speak and Taecyeon grip become harder and he punch him in the stomach hardline making him fall on the ground he walked toward the injured boy who try to move away but Taecyeon hold his chin gently and take a look on him he smiled and said " we can pass the hospital but you should think very carefully about the police  he finish his sentence and hear the man running away he stands to run after him but the boy hand stop him .

" Please I'm okay just leave him to the fate" Taecyeon sigh and close his eyes he thought about a little and nod he don't want to involved in other problem so he open his eyes and was ready to leave but the pain cry that came from the boy when he tried to stand make him torn back and lean toward him.

" I can help a little if you agree " Sehun was hesitant at first but since he really can't stand and if this stranger want to hurt him why he want to call the police so just nod and climped   on the man back when he bent down and hug himself and this wasn't the most comfortable position that what made Taecyeon stop when was a few steps away from his house and Sehun he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter