Friends

Connections

A/N

I managed to write out another chapter ^_________^

I know Infinite hasn't debuted during that time... I'm being so fickle I apologise but can we like switch to current era

My head hurts trying to think back to Bad Girl era lol

Sorry

I'm leaving again on Monday.... I'm sorry if I take too long to update T_____T

I'm trying not to lose my muse! Please comment!

-------

“Ah, Doojoon, I bought you something…” Junhyung said calmly, indicating to the plastic bag in his hand as he entered the shop and saw Doojoon in front of him.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!”

“W-what? I went to buy you something.”

“ALONE?!”

“Yes…” Junhyung felt awkward. Why was Doojoon freaking out like that?

“And you didn’t tell anyone?!”

“I’m a big boy, I can take care of myself.”

“Aishhhhh.” Doojoon ran a hand through his messy hair, trying to smoothen it down again.

“Usually, you wouldn’t care…” Junhyung mumbled as he took the Styrofoam packet out of the plastic bag and shoved it into Doojoon’s hands. “Eat it, I don’t care if you’re not hungry, just eat it.”

***

Doojoon hesitantly fiddled with the packet in his hands. Junhyung had – stupidly – gone through the trouble of buying food for him; he couldn’t just throw it away. I should at least see what he bought.

As he opened the packet, a familiar and wonderful aroma filled his nose.

FRIED CHICKEN!!!

He swiftly went over to the table in the middle of the salon and sat on a chair. He wasn’t in love with chicken like SHINee’s Onew was - that guy could eat chicken all day. No, Doojoon liked fried chicken because no matter what his feelings, whether he was full, had no appetite, or was about to puke, he could always eat a piece of fried chicken. You could say it was literally his ‘comfort food’. Of course, Junhyung of all people knew him the best. Staring at the food before him, he couldn’t push it away.

***

Baby just can’t let you go~

Haneul listened cheerfully to the call tone, which always changed according her latest favourite song. This time it was Wings by Infinite. She didn’t get to enjoy it for long though, because the phone on the other end was quickly picked up.

“Hewo?”

“Oppa!”

“Haneul? What ish it? Is eweyting okay?”

“Everything’s fine… what’s in your mouth?”

“Chikewn.”

Haneul laughed. Junhyung oppa knew exactly what to get for the grumpy Doojoon.

“Stay cheerful, okay? Don’t be grumpy today because of me!”

“It’s a very good reason!” Doojoon argued, having finally swallowed the mouthful of chicken.

“Take another big bite of that chicken, it’ll do you good,” Haneul teased with a smile. “Work hard! Call tonight if you can.”

Without waiting for a reply, Haneul hung up. She was especially happy today, being filled with excitement. She had texted Yong Junhyung, her ultimate favourite boy band member. Yes, he was good friends with her brother. Yes, she could have taken advantage of that and made friends long ago, but Haneul had a teeny tiny problem.

Okay, perhaps it wasn’t that teeny or tiny. Haneul was a really shy person - the only person she would talk freely to was her brother. Other than that, Haneul hardly made any contact with others. The only way she could be open was through text conversations, because face-to-face and even spoken conversations with people she didn’t know well made her nervous. Because of this, it was hard for her to make friends, and she clung onto Doojoon very often.

Anyway, back to life. Haneul quickly typed out a message and sent it to Junhyung.

He should be in a better mood now ^^

Okay, thanks. :)

The fangirl side of Haneul was going to explode. She managed to help Junhyung, even if it was about her own brother. Then again, didn’t that make things easier? Hopefully Junhyung would come to her when he needed any help with Doojoon. Or even the other members.

Doojoon had told her that they were ending promotions soon. Maybe her mother would let her visit Doojoon and the others at their dorm. They wouldn’t have crazy stalker fans so soon… right?