Return

Connections

 

Hi guys <333333 :DDDDD My exams end tomorrow!!! :DDDDDD

Please check out my two short stories, Fifteen Years and Stalker!

I will try to write as much as I can for Connections, please anticipate more updates~

----

 

Junhyung flipped through the stack of brochures from the different schools in his hands before stuffing them back into his hoodie pocket. He and Doojoon were finally done finding out all they could about the schools; they even got tours around some of them. They had grabbed a bite to eat sometime in between, but Doojoon wouldn’t let him enjoy his lunch as they had to hurry and visit all the schools before they closed.

They were on the train back to Seoul, but thankfully it was rather empty and no one seemed to notice them. The last school they had visited was the furthest, a good distance from Haneul’s current school, such that no one could possibly know her. But Doojoon was still leaning towards that Soohyun kid’s school.

“I liked the first one the best. What do you think?”

“You’ve been saying that since the third school we visited. To be honest, I liked both the first and the last one. The others seemed pretty avera-”

“Seoul High it is!” Doojoon exclaimed excitedly. Junhyung cupped a hand over his mouth and sighed.

“Shut up, you’re making a scene.”

“Sorry. I’m just glad that Soohyun’s school turned out to be great.”

“You’re just glad that he can watch over her for you.”

Doojoon and stuck out his tongue like a child. “So what if I am?”

***

Once they entered the apartment, Haneul ran up to Doojoon in greeting. “Oppa! Where have you been? We got your message from Soohyun-sshi, but why were you out for so long? Did you eat lunch? Oh and thanks for the food! It was very nice.” She chattered non-stop as she clung to her brother’s neck. Doojoon just laughed and said, “What, no greeting for Junhyungie?”

Haneul could feel the blood rushing to her face as she let go of Doojoon to face Junhyung. “W-welcome back, oppa,” she said, feeling awkward. Junhyung smiled sadly and patted her head as Doojoon walked into the apartment. “I feel awkward too,” he whispered, before entering the living room.

“Guys! Whose turn is it to sleep on the floor tonight? You might need extra blankets,” she could hear him yell. Slowly regaining her composure, she went back in to sit beside Yoseob on the couch, her cheeks still a little flushed. He chuckled and pinched her cheek lightly. “Don’t be so obvious,” he whispered. “I can’t help it,” she mumbled, pouting as she squirmed in her seat. Doojoon looked at them oddly but then looked away again. “You see, now he’s going to suspect something.” Yoseob sighed.