Meeting

Connections

 

Heehee. 3 chapters in one night!

They're short though. Sorry.

Please keep commenting ^^

Thank you all~

-----

“Oh my gosh! It’s Beast!”

Haneul was starting to get annoyed by the amount of attention they got, especially after getting thousands of dirty looks from the fangirls that had crowded outside the dorm building, but Kikwang managed it like Superman and was greeting everyone cheerfully.

“He never seems to get tired,” she mumbled to herself in amusement.

Dongwoon chuckled and looked at her. “That’s what everyone says.”

Haneul hadn’t really talked to Dongwoon, but he was closer to her age, and seemed to understand her better than the rest could. She wasn’t uncomfortable around him at all. In fact, walking between Kikwang and Dongwoon, she felt safe. Safer than I’ll ever be once I step into the school, she thought with a sigh.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang turned to face her worriedly. “You’re not sick are you?” He quickly pressed a hand to her forehead and she smiled.

“No,” she answered.

They didn’t have much to say after that.

***

Daehyun had been sitting on the bench for quite a while now, and he was honestly quite numb. As he got up to stretch, he heard squeals of excitement come from over the walls surrounding the school. He managed to make out words like “It’s Beast!” and “Oh my God”, so he decided to take a look for himself.

There was that girl, Haneul, flanked by two guys – whom he guessed were members of Beast, considering the attention they were getting – one was younger and about his height, perhaps taller, while the other was older, but pretty short and barely any taller than Haneul. He walked up to them, the nicest smile he had ever owned plastered onto his face. “Good morning, Haneul. I trust these guys are friends of yours,” he said, greeting the two men politely with a bow. The shorter one bowed ninety degrees, immediately introducing himself. “I’m Kikwang of Beast, nice to meet you.” Daehyun’s smile widened to look friendlier.

“I’m Dongwoon,” the other one greeted curtly, with a less sincere bow. Daehyun could feel his gaze penetrating the top of his head despite the minute height difference. He saw Kikwang hit Dongwoon and he fought back a smile. “Be nice!” Kikwang hissed, a little too loud.

“Well, nice meeting you! Haneul and I will be heading to class now.” Daehyun ended the meeting quickly. There was something in Dongwoon that he did not like, and it wasn’t just because he was rude. He took Haneul by the hand and led her into the school.

“D-Daehyun,” Haneul whimpered, tugging at her hand that was held tightly in Daehyun’s, as she felt hundreds of eyes bearing holes in her back.

“Don’t worry Haneul, like I said, freaks’ just jealous.”

And they’ll continue to be jealous, but they’ll have to swallow it and their pride until I’m done using you. Then they can do whatever the hell they want.