^^

Connections

 

Thank you all for being patient<3 

Enjoy!!! :3

 

--

“One, two, three, four, five, six, se- stop, stop, it’s not right, do it again.”

Junhyung ran a hand through his hair. This was the sixth time he was stopped. “What did I do wrong now?” He asked with an exasperated sigh as he looked to Kikwang, who, despite being shorter as well as younger, was staring him down with a frown.

“You’re not focusing, Junhyung. It’s supposed to be your left leg in front of your right, not the other way around. This is the third time!”

“Sorry, sorry, I’ll fix it.”

“It’s alright, we’ll just stop here for today,” Kikwang said, throwing a bottle of water to Junhyung. The latter then pressed his back against the cool mirror and slid to the floor, not caring about the trail of sweat left on the once clear surface. Kikwang walked over to sit beside him. “And may I ask what’s been bothering you? You usually pick up dances quickly.”

“I guess I’m tired...” Junhyung replied, taking a gulp of water and setting the bottle down beside him.

“And…?”

Junhyung mentally groaned. Was he that terrible a liar?

“And… I’m worried about Haneul…” He said, looking out the window to the street below. It was already 8 in the evening; the sun had gone down and cars were whizzing past. The roads were dangerous at night. Seoul High was known for keeping its students in school till late because of its Self-Study program. And, knowing Haneul’s shy nature, she wouldn’t have friends to go home with yet.

“Well, let’s hit the showers then,” Kikwang suggested, getting up to do so.

Junhyung followed suit.

***

“Why are you rushing? Your hair’s still wet.”

“You go home first, I have something to do.”

“If it’s practicing the dance again, forget it.”

“It’s not,” Junhyung said as he threw on his hoodie and grabbed his backpack. “See you.”

Kikwang watched him run off, amused. Where on earth could he be going?