Next Step

Connections

 

Hi guys!! I did this chapter really quick! :D

Thank you for your comments, I read every single one ^^ <3

I know you all like Daehyun, but I'm sorry, he's the bad guy here XD

-----

“So she is staying with Beast. Good job, Daehyun.” Yongsoo smiled, not the way he smiled to his sweet girlfriend Eunae or even his father’s hateful business associates, but it was a smile nonetheless. Daehyun didn’t care.

“But you didn’t have to leak it to the media!!” He groaned, walking faster as he paced up and down the student lounge, in front of where Yongsoo was seated.

“Oh c’mon Daehyun, where’s your sense of fun? Remember when you told the school that Mrs Kim was cheating on her husband? You said that was fun.” Yongsoo replied nonchalantly, watching the poor boy practically run back and forth as he took a sip from his cup of God-knows-what. Daehyun guessed it was some fancy drink like Perrier that his father liked. Or even alcohol. Yongsoo always got whatever he wanted.

“I… I don’t know, this is different!” Daehyun was frustrated. Why did Yongsoo do that?! Haneul might get hurt by crazy fangirls that stalked the dorm. Even after the recordings finished, she would be bothered by the whole school. They would either bug her about her brother, or worse, bully her… Daehyun violently shook the thoughts out of his head. What was he thinking?! He just needed to get Yoon Doojoon’s autograph for Eunae, the Beast fangirl, to impress Yongsoo and be in his favour. That was his mission. He would never give it up, especially for some lowlife nerdy loner by the name of Yoon Haneul. He’d just get her smitten, get what he wanted, and when he had used her all he could to please Eunae (because a happy Eunae was a happy Yongsoo, and a happy Yongsoo meant a good life for Daehyun), he’d cut off all ties. He wasn’t called cold-blooded for nothing.

“Daehyun… Daehyun!” Yongsoo nearly shouted, not bothering to hide the irritation in his voice.

“Wha- what?” Daehyun stopped pacing and looked at Yongsoo, a lost look on his face.

Yongsoo sighed. “I said, you can leave now. I don’t want you wearing a hole through the floor. It’s not a good impression to leave before I graduate.”

Daehyun left without another word, still deep in his thoughts. He would plan his next move when he got home. Haneul was closer to Beast, but Daehyun had a new problem – their fangirls.