Wedding.

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just wanted to thank everyone for all the love and support they've given this set of drabbles ;-; It made sense for me to end it with a Suga Daddy AU because it's been my absolute favorite to write (and also 69 because I'm very mature like that) Thank you and I hope you've enjoyed my ramblings and less than fantastic writing :')

The wedding was a simple affair with family and friends. Hoseok and Namjoon had planned everything with Jungkook and managed to not set everything on fire. Seokjin and Yoongi were dressed in inversely matching burgundy and black suits and Seokjin had dyed his hair blonde for the occasion. Yoongi couldn’t stop smiling.

Their vows were simple, to the point and full of the love they had for each other. There was an unsurprising amount of sniffing in the audience, mostly because of Namjoon. But later on, Seokjin swore he saw Jungkook wipe away a tear or two.

“Can I have everyone’s attention, please?”

Everyone turned to Jungkook, who was holding up a glass of champagne.

“Are you old enough to be drinking that, kid?”

“Go away, Uncle Namjoon,” huffed Jungkook. “As I was saying, a toast to the newlyweds. Even though you’ve been in that gross honeymoon stage for the last eighteen years, I hope you continue to love each other and me the same way. I’m so blessed to have you guys as my parents. I love you dorks. To the groom and groom!”

The guests clapped and cheered as Yoongi stepped around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter