Do you even lift?

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Suga Daddy AU because I love 18 y/o Jungkook being a brat to his parents ;-;

“You have got to be kidding me,” said Jin flatly. He got two matching, stubborn stares and pressed his lips together. “This is, by far, the stupidest thing you both have decided to do and you have done a lot of stupid things together.”

“Come on, daddy,” Jungkook wheedled. “I just want to show dad that I’m stronger than him. It’ll take five minutes tops, judging by his physical condition.”

Yoongi growled and smacked Jungkook’s arm (he couldn’t reach his head anymore, damn kid was taller than Jin). “Just say the word babe and I’ll sell him online. The girls in his school would love to keep him.”

Jungkook shot Yoongi an offended look and moved to hide behind Jin, wrapping his hands around his father in a loose back hug. “Now you know why daddy is my favorite.”

“Don’t talk about selling my baby,” said Jin. “Or else I’ll really sell your all your Kumamon plushies.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Watch me.”

They had a brief staring competition until Yoongi gave in with an exaggerated sigh. “Fine, I won’t sell the brat. But I’m not going to indulge in this idiocy either.”

Jungkook grinned, arms tightening around Jin. “Scared you’ll lose, dad?”

Yes, he thought. Yoongi knew he was going to lose the dumb challenge but he wasn’t going to let his kid win without a fight. There was a life lesson to be learned there. Or something.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter