Sleeping Beauty-3

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Two more to go!

Hoseok got a reply from King Kangin a few days after he sent the letter, entrusting him with the secret that his wife was expecting and it was most likely a boy. Relieved that he was going to watch his son live beyond eighteen, he rushed to inform his wife and the fairies.

He found them in Seokjin’s nursery, playing with the baby. Taehyung and Jungkook were hovering lightly above him, shooting sparks from their fingers, much to Seokjin’s amusement. Yoojung had fallen asleep on a chair with a blanket draped over her and Jimin lightly weaving a flower crown over her head.

“Your Highness,” said Jimin quietly. “Have you heard from King Kangin yet?”

For the first time in two days, Hoseok smiled. “We might be able to see Seokjin live his life after all, Jiminie.”

 

As foretold, Seokjin grew up all the qualities bestowed upon him. His beauty far surpassed his mother; with a delicately sculpted face and pouty pink lips, the Prince was considered a heartbreaker well before his tenth birthday. But despite all this, Seokjin remained kind and humble. He helped out maids in the kitchen whenever he could escape his tutor, Kyuhyun and insisted on learning first aid for the many accidental cuts his caused his sword-fighting instructor Jongkook.

The fairies were always around him as well, whispering jokes and trivialities in his ears. He had a special bond with Jungkook, mainly because he found the fairy adorable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter