High School Musical

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Where Jungkook plays Troy from HSM for his school musical and the rest of Bangtan comes to support (embarrass) him. 
Yoongi and Seokjin are in college and the rest are still in school.

Jungkook took a deep breath and peeked out of the curtain. Of course his hyungs had to be the most obnoxious lot in the audience, of course. He could see a neon pink sign with glitter and Taehyung’s distinct handwriting reading, “Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkookie” and Hoseok’s more sedate sign which read “Jungkook fighting!!” Who knew that a day would come where Jung Hoseok could be called calm? He scanned the area for Seokjin and found him idly sitting between Yoongi and Namjoon, trying to listen to Jimin on the other side.

He took in another deep breath. He could do this, he was Jeon Jungkook. Piece of cake.

The show started off tremendously. Jungkook’s singing was met with thunderous applause and his chemistry with Luna was well received. At the back of his mind, he could hear Jimin and Taehyung singing along with him (he was sure they were singing in the audience as well, not that anyone would mind, they were amazing in their own right). But something felt off. None of them had tried anything funny.

Jungkook knew it was too good to be true. Sometime between “Breaking free” and “We’re all in this together”, he heard Namjoon whistle and shout, “I’D TAP TROY IF HE WASN’T MY SMALL BABY BUN.”

He closed his eyes and let the ‘awws’ and giggles wash o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter