Mother's day

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's mother's day so this a sappy, over-indulgent drabble from Suga Daddy AU! Lyrics from Super Junior D&E's song Mother. Credits go to kpoplyrics.net for romanization :3

“Dad, wake up.”

Yoongi groaned, swatting at the general direction of his son’s voice. He had one day off, one day and the little had to ruin it by waking him up early.

“What do you want, kid? I swear if it’s another one of your jokes I will set your stuff on fire and not even Jin can stop me.”

“It’s mother’s day.”

“So what? You have two fathers, deal with it.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “I wanted to do something special for daddy, but clearly you don’t love him enough to help me so I’m going to make something for him all by myself. Go back to sleep, grandpa.”

“Okay I’m up,” Yoongi grumbled. “Stop sassing your father, I pay for your .”

“You know I love you, dad,” grinned Jungkook. “Daddy’s gone to help Uncle Joonie buy a present for his mom, so we have two hours to do something. I’ll go make you some coffee.”

“You would be the best kid ever if you weren’t such a pain in the , you know.”

“I know.”

They tossed around ideas over breakfast and coffee, but never managed to settle on something concrete. Seokjin was special to them both (even if Jungkook said that he was Jin’s favorite, Yoongi had known Jin longer than Jungkook’s lifespan, so he let his son have his delusions), and they never needed a reason to celebrate him, but mother’s day was special.

“How about we buy him that thing he has been wanting? Was it the oven or something else?”

“Dad, you got him that for his birthday.”

“…right. A spa day?”

“He’ll think you’re calling him old. I’d suggest baking, but then we would burn down the house and make him sad.”

“I have sort of an idea,” mused Yoongi. “It’s a little cheesy, but Jin loves stuff like that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter