Twister

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay you little s,” growled Yoongi from somewhere near Hoseok’s crotch. “Tell me who thought this was a good idea.”

Seokjin serenely sat in front of the board and spun the arrow. “Right hand, red.”

There was a collective groan as all the bodies shuffled. Taehyung and Jimin somehow managed to get it done, but Jungkook flailed and knocked into Hoseok, dragging Yoongi down with them.

“You’re dead, Kim Namjoon.”

Namjoon laughed nervously, inching closer to Seokjin. “I thought it was a good team exercise hyung. Never imagined that I’d be out so early. SeokjinhyungsavemefromYoongihyung’smurderousrageohgodplease.”

“This has to be the worst idea Joon has ever had,” Hoseok muttered. “And we lived through the Peanut Butter debacle of 2013.”

Everyone shuddered. That incident was mentioned only during times of great stress.

“Okay, enough,” squeaked Namjoon, before clearing his throat and trying again. “Jiminie, Tae congratulations you win.”

Jungkook raised his hand. “If this was a team building exercise, why do we need winners?”

“That’s what a loser would say,” scoffed Taehyung.

The resulting scuffle was expected but nobody did anything to stop it anyway. Jimin was already wheedling Seokjin about dinner and Yoongi had stalked off to god knew where. Namjoon looked at Hoseok, his one hope.

“If you think I’m getting involved in that mess, you’re ing insane Joon.”

Namjoon sighed. So mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter