Cookies (Halloween verse final)

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they reached the house, Taehyung and Jimin tackled Jin screaming “Jin-eomma.” That was (again) Namjoon’s fault, when he jokingly referred to Jin as eomma and it stuck.

“WE GOT SHO MUCH CANDY!”

“AND EVERYBODY TRIED TO EAT KOOKIE!”

“AND YOONGI AHJUSSHI YELLED AT SHOMEONE WHO PULLED KOOKIE’S CHEEKSH!”

Jin raised an eyebrow at that, picking up the little monsters and settling them at the dining table. Yoongi shrugged and handed Jungkook over as well. “Nobody touches my kid on my watch.”

After greeting everybody (hugs for the dads, plus a punch for Namjoon and kisses for the babies and Yoongi), Jin started setting the table for dinner.

“I hope everyone likes spaghetti.”

Dinner was a chaotic event, with Jungkook almost falling asleep halfway and Taehyung throwing spaghetti around. But somehow, they managed to get everyone fed without any major accidents.

“Time for cookies!”

The kids cheered tiredly, energy drained but still excited for cookies. Jin brought out a giant tray with five columns of cookies, shaped according to everybody’s costumes. There was a cookie for Kookie, milk box for Taehyung, sushi roll for Jimin, Sun for Hoseok and even an ET for Namjoon.

“Wow hyung, these are amazing,” breathed Hoseok. “Why aren’t there any for you or Yoongi hyung?”

“Well, I couldn’t find my grumpy grandpa mould.”

“YAH!”

“And Jungkookie won’t eat more than two, so I’ll jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter