Maybe.

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Continuation of the previous drabble.

“Goddamn, I messed up.”

“Yeah, no dad. Why would you even say that?”

“Because I didn’t think he would hear me, you brat,” hissed Yoongi.

He ran a hand over his face. They had never thought about getting married, not even when they got serious about their relationship. Legal and political discrimination aside, it was something that Yoongi had not considered. But maybe Seokjin had.

Jungkook poked him with a socked toe. “How are you going to fix this? I can go make sure he’s okay. That gives you a couple of hours to think about it.”

Yoongi held on to his foot and tickled it slightly. Jungkook made sense, but Yoongi needed him to make sure that he wouldn’t do something stupid. He had made enough mistakes with Seokjin to last him a lifetime.

“No,” he said, finally. “I need you hear with me to help me brainstorm. But kid, I have no clue what I’m supposed to do.”

“Well, maybe you should start with an apology. This grumpy old man I know told me that the only way to a healthy relationship is honesty. He’s unhelpful most of the time but I think you should listen to him.”

Yoongi felt a sudden rush of affection towards his (honestly, overgrown) child. He reached out to pinch Jungkook’s cheek, avoiding the bite aimed at his hand.

“Okay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter