Favorite-2

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Part 2 of Favorite :)

“You’ve been dating for a year?”

Jungkook scowled at his brother, feeling betrayed. He had been dating mint ice cream for a year, an entire year and he hadn’t bother to inform Jungkook or any of their friends.

“Kookie, I know how you get when I introduce my boyfriends to you and I really like Yoongi. I wanted to see how far we could go without you scaring him away.”

Yoongi snorted. “Jin please, your brother is a baby. He’s far too cute for me to take him seriously; trying to glare at me with those bunny teeth and puffed up cheeks. Absolutely adorable.”

“Hyuuuuuung,” pouted Jungkook. “This isn’t fair! I told you about Jiminie hyung the minute I saw him!”

Smiling slightly, Seokjin moved to sit next to Jungkook and ran his hand through his hair. “Baby, don’t deny that you hate all of hyung’s boyfriends and the occasional girlfriend too.”

“That’s because nobody deserves hyung!”

“Kid, I treat your hyung like a king, or rather, a princess. If I do something stupid or up royally, feel free to kick my .”

“I will.”

Seokjin beamed at both of them and then pushed them towards the snacks. His little family was alright.

 

Years later when Yoongi does up, Jungkook kicks his and helps him win Seokjin back because despite everything, his Jin hyung and colorful hair hyung made a good couple. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter