Bunny

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking Jungkook to the petting zoo was the best idea Seokjin had had in a while. His three-year old son was enamoured with the various cute animals on display and delighted at the chance to play with them.

He smiled at Jungkook hesitantly patting a goat. “Kookie, it’s all right. He won’t do anything to you.”

The child pouted fiercely. “But daddy! What if Kookie hurts the goatie?”

“Oh baby, you won’t hurt him. Be very gentle him and it will be fine.”

He followed Jungkook around quietly, helping him and laughing when the child did something cute. Unsurprisingly, his favorite were the rabbits.

“Daddy look! Bunny has teef like Kookie!”

Seokjin smiled. “Does that mean Kookie is a bunny too?”

Jungkook giggles and hops around a little, flailing wildly before landing on his bum. And then he giggles some more.

“Kookie can’t hop like bunny, daddy.”

“It’s okay baby. Bunny can teach you how to hop.”

Taking his father’s words seriously, Jungkook sat down in front of the rabbit with a serious look.

“Bunny, please teach Kookie how to hop.”

The rabbit just sat there, nibbling on a carrot. Seokjin chuckled when he saw his son pout at the rabbit. He picked up Jungkook and kissed his cheek.

“Come on my bunny, let’s get you some food too.”

“Kookie is now bunny?”

“Yes, baby. Kookie is now bunny.”

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter