Boyfriend Tag-2

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Continuation of the previous Boyfriend Tag :)

Seokjin tried again a few days later. He put on Yoongi’s favorite sweater on him (a pale pink, fluffy thing complete with extra-long sleeves and a stretched out collar), a special coffee flavoured lip balm (Yoongi enjoyed tasting two things he loved at the same time) and his ripped skinny jeans (they showed more skin than necessary and every time Seokjin wore it in public, it turned Yoongi into a caveman, muttering ‘mine’ and growling at strangers that looked at him.)

“Oh hell no. What do you want?”

Seokjin tilted his head innocently. “What do you mean, Yoongi?”

“You’re dressed up in your “I want something, Min Yoongi,” clothes.” He walked towards Seokjin, leaned in and at Seokjin’s lower lip. “Ohmygod, you’re even wearing that coffee lip-balm. You are out to kill me, babe.”

Yoongi straddled the taller man and kissed him properly. Tangling his hands in Seokjin’s hair, he pulled him closer to get a better taste. He kissed him languidly, smiling at all the little noises Seokjin was making. Yoongi bit at his bottom lip and then moved to his neck, leaving butterfly kisses and hickeys.

“Y-yoongi, we’re supposed to d-do the boyfriend tag. Yoongi.”

Ignoring his boyfriend had never been easier. Yoongi took his time with Seokjin’s neck, making sure that all the marks would be visible during his next EatJin video.

“You can’t expect me to do anything else,” he mur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter