Favorite

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Seokjin's boyfriend and brother don't like each other. Yoonjin feat. Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at the short man standing in front of him. Who the did he think he was trying to steal his Jin hyung? Jungkook had faced scarier opponents than this small, pale man who looked like he had never been under the sun. He was going to wear him down. It was going to be like a piece of Jin hyung’s delicious cake, satisfying and destroyed in five minutes flat.  

Yoongi looked at Seokjin’s brother, who was still trying to kill him with his glare. Dumb kid. Did he really think his baby face was going to scare him off? The only thing scary was how adorable Yoongi found him and his bunny teeth. Did that make him a e? Probably not. Yoongi just thought of him as a cute bunny, like a pet you would carry around. Besides, there was only Seokjin for him. Only Seokjin.

Seokjin sighed from the kitchen door. His brother and boyfriend had been glaring at each other ever since they’d been introduced and he had left the room to make snacks. Which meant forty-five minutes of glaring. He wanted to strangle them and knock their heads together, but that would be a little difficult considering Kookie was almost a foot taller than Yoongi. He sighed again and walked out of the kitchen with the snacks. He smiled at them and set down the food he had made.

“I hope my favorite boys didn’t get bored when I was gone.” In a flash, he saw two smiles shot in his directi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter