Do you even lift?-2

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know 18 y/os don't behave like Jungkook does here, but well, bear with me :)

Jin looked at his two favorite idiots, contemplating. “Fine,” he said, then held up a finger to stop Jungkook’s cheer. “I refuse to be treated like a sack of potatoes.”

Jungkook picked him up bridal style and grinned down at him. “Will this do, Your Majesty?”

“I suppose.”

Looking at the two of them, Yoongi scowled. “Okay, set him down. Let me do the needful and then you can try to beat my record kid.”

“That won’t be difficult.”

Jungkook set Jin down gently, kissing his nose for an added effect. Of course that made Jin coo and smother Jungkook in kisses, causing Yoongi to scowl harder.

“Enough,” he growled. “You play dirty, kid.”

“You’re just bitter that I get more kisses than you do.”

Taking a deep breath so that he wouldn’t strangle his son, Yoongi picked Seokjin up with a little difficulty and assumed his stance. He turned to Jungkook and asked him to start counting before dropping down in a very wobbly sit-up.

He got to twenty before staggering and falling down. “Goddamn princess, you’re heavier than you look.”

“Are you calling me fat, Min Yoongi?”

“…”

“Well?”

“Look, I’m just saying is that all that food has to go somewhere.”

Jin huffed at him and turned to Jungkook. “I think you can do better than grandpa.”

Their son smirked. “You know I will.”

Please r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter