Sleep next to me tonight.

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: More Suga Daddy AU! Inspired by a video of Jin saying that Jungkook sneaks into their room and sleep between their beds and a conversation with vppa on ao3 :')

Jungkook knocked on the door once and waited for a response. Satisfied that his parents were fast asleep, he silently snuck into their bedroom with his pillow and blanket. His friends would probably make fun of him for it (if they ever found it), but his parents’ room was a safe haven for him. Especially on nights like these when he missed them for no reason.

He dropped his pillow near Yoongi’s side and peeked at their bed, ensuring that they hadn’t heard him. Seokjin had an arm thrown over his head and another clutching Yoongi’s t-shirt, while Yoongi was spread out weirdly like a starfish but still managed to snuggle up to Seokjin.

Jungkook smiled softly at the image and settled down on the floor. He always thought himself to be the luckiest kid alive. Being adopted by teenagers was probably not his biological mother’s dream for him, but it was the best thing that had happened to him.

Just as he was about to drift off, he heard Yoongi calling out his name hoarsely.

“Baby, what are you doing on the floor?”

Jungkook smiled. Yoongi only used endearments with him when he wanted to comfort Jungkook or when he was sleepy.

“Go back to sleep, dad. I’m okay,” he whispered back.

He heard some more rustling and Seokjin popped up from the side of the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter