Hurt

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For difficultanon on ao3 who asked for suga daddy au where something that Jungkook says something that really hurts Yoongi.

 

“Where do you want to go this year? I mean, we’ve probably visited every possible place by now.”

“No we haven’t!” Jungkook piped up. “What about Jeju-do? We have all been there individually but not as a family.”

“That’s right,” Yoongi mused. “Why haven’t we been to Jeju-do?”

“Because we decided to go in 2005 and we all know what happened in 2005, don’t we dad?”

Seokjin and Yoongi stilled. Before Jungkook could react, Yoongi walked out of the living room and slammed his bedroom door shut.

“Min Jungkook,” said Seokjin softly. “I am disappointed in you. Get in there and apologise to your father right now. You know how much he went through that year, how we struggled to stay a family. I know how your relationship works, but this time you’ve gone too far. After you’ve apologised, we can discuss your punishment. Go.”

Jungkook hung his head, feeling stupid. The year of 2005 was a sensitive topic in the Min household, the year Yoongi had chosen his career over his family and left before coming back, broken and wiser. Seokjin had been inconsolable, but eight-year old Jungkook was just angry. It had taken him a few months to forgive Yoongi for leaving.

­­­"I'm sorry daddy," he whispered. Jungkook lightly squeezed Seokjin’s shoulder and moved past him to the bedroom.

He knocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter