Suga Daddy-2

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Not a continuation, but a drabble from the same verse. I realised I've done something similar with a SHINee drabble long after I finished writing it e_e Oops. 

So maybe taking Jungkook shopping on his day off wasn’t the best idea he had. They had already been ambushed by his fans thrice, which meant Yoongi had to put on a beanie and a mask.

“Stop apologising dad,” said Jungkook. “It’s great that everyone recognises you. It means your age isn’t screwing up your popularity.”

“Shut up, brat. Go buy some damn clothes before I let Jin dress you in pink for prom.”

Jungkook shot Yoongi an affronted look. “I’ll have you know that dad’s sense of style is way better than yours. And I’m going to tell him that you said that which means he’s not going to give you any dinner tonight.”

Yoongi growled and reached up to swat his insolent son, but the damn kid just laughed and ran into the nearest store. He sighed and followed obediently; next time he was just going to give Jungkook his credit card.

He walked around the store looking for his son, when he heard him laugh towards his left. He found him by the ripped jeans section, talking to a pretty young girl.

“Hey kid, did you find anything you liked yet?”

“Jungkookie! You never told me you had such handsome friends! Introduce me!”

Jungkook scrunched up his face. “Ew noona, can you tone down the fake aegyo please? How can you even see his face? He has a damn mask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter