Sleeping Beauty-4

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected, the young Prince Namjoon was thoroughly charmed by Seokjin.

“Your skin is so smooth,” he said, reaching out to touch Seokjin’s face. But Jungkook slapped his hand away before it could reach.

“Wash your hands first, child. Perfection does not come with grubby fingerprints all over it.”

Seokjin huffed and placed Namjoon’s palm over his cheek.

“Do not listen to Kookie. He is mean. Nice to meet you, Namjoonie!”

7 years later.

“Seokjin, please stop fidgeting,” Hoseok sighed. His son had arranged and rearranged his coat buttons for the nth time and he was tired.

“I apologize. It seems that I have lost my patience in waiting for my Prince. Although, he should have been here by know.”

On his sixteenth birthday, Seokjin had been told about the curse by Yoongi himself. He had shown up to the party rather suddenly, scaring everyone. But he made up for it by giving everyone a proper explanation for the curse.

“It was foretold,” he shrugged. “Their love is written in the stars and all that.”

Ever since then, Seokjin had referred to Namjoon as his Prince in the presence of others. They had kept in touch through letters, visits being difficult due to the distance of their kingdoms. But Namjoon was finally coming to visit and Seokjin was vibrating with excitement.

“Chin up, son. I think I see a horse.”

Seokjin straightened and squinted. He could see a tall man in full armor on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter