Family-1

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Pairing- Namjin with baby Jungkook
(Also, this is going to be pretty long even though I'm posting it in parts)

Picking his son up from school was always the best part of Jin’s day. Apart from finally getting to take his adorably round four year old back home, the parents’ staring and whispering was a bonus. He wasn’t an ugly man by any means, Kim Seokjin was nothing short of beautiful, but the piercings set him apart. His eyebrow, lip and both his ears were decorated with a variety of studs, rings and barbells.

“How can they allow someone like that to raise a child?” someone whispered.

Jin smirked, but otherwise ignored the comment. He knew that he looked intimidating with his tank top and ripped jeans. He also knew that he looked hot as hell and half of those moms were swooning over him.

“I’m going to send Joonie to pick up bunny one day,” he murmured to himself. “If they can’t handle my piercings, I wonder what they’ll say about a fully tattooed man.”

But Jin knew they wouldn’t say anything. His partner may be a fully tattooed gay man, still a taboo in South Korea, but he was also Kim Namjoon AKA Rap Monster AKA the most successful solo hip-hop artist in Seoul at that moment.

The bell rang and he looked up in anticipation, his bunny would be here any minute. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter