Sleeping Beauty-2

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence fell over the ballroom after Jungkook’s blessing. At Hoseok’s sign, the guards started escorting people out of the castle, leaving only the fairies.

Yoojung glared at her husband. “How can you commit such a folly? Who was the fool that sent the invitations out? How can someone who calls themselves your friend curse your son? How, oppa? How?”

“It is not hyung’s fault,” said Jimin, dropping formalities. “Yoongi hyung is a bit temperamental but he would not do this without a good reason. There must be a different cause because his curse left room for many loopholes and he timed his entrance just before Jungkookie gave his blessing.”

“Wait. The king of the Northern Islands does not have an heir yet, right?”

Taehyung fluttered his wings in excitement. “Of course! How did we miss that! There is an entire prophesy about it!”

“Will someone please explain what is going on?” asked Hoseok, confused.

“When King Kangin got married, Yoongi hyung was called for the celebration and he prophesied that their child would be the greatest warrior of this century,” explained Jungkook. “And that his partner would be someone of great beauty, but the beginning of their love would be filled with dangerous situations.”

“This also explains why Jungkookie knew exactly what words to use for the blessing,” said Taehyung. “Yoongi hyung is not evil, he is just cunning.”

“How can you say that?” cried Yoojung, holding Seokjin close. “My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter