Punch

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Jungkook gets into trouble at school.
Warning: Homophobia. 

“He did what?”

The principal sighed. “Seokjin-ssi, Jungkook is by far one of our best students but we violence is unacceptable. We are going to suspend him for a week.”

Jungkook burst out. “WHAT? And what about Hanbin? Just because he didn’t hit me, doesn’t mean what he said wasn’t disgusting and that he doesn’t deserve to be punished.”

“Jungkookie,” said Seokjin, quietly. “What did Hanbin say?”

“He called you a ,” he spat out. “And then he asked me if my ‘pretty daddy would bend over for him’. Is that not against your rules, sir?”

Seokjin looked at the principal, who fidgeted nervously. “I see. If you would be kind enough to pull up Jungkook’s records, I’d be obliged. I would like to transfer him to a school where bullying, homophobia and violence are not tolerated. Your school clearly does not tolerate only one.”

“Seokjin-ssi, please reconsider.”

“I will not. Please have the records ready by tomorrow. We will be going now. Come on, Jungkook.”

Jungkook waited until they were outside the school before letting out a whoop and jumping on Seokjin’s back.

“Dad, that was amazing. The only thing that would have made it better if you would have punched him.”

“I’m a practitioner of non-violence, baby. And you’re grounded for a week for punching that boy.”

“But daaaaaaaaaad.”

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter