Share

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hand it over,” Taehyung growled.

“Over my dead body.”

“That can be arranged, Park Jimin. Hand over the chips and nobody gets hurt.”

Jimin slowly tore open the packet of wasabi flavored chips, put one in his mouth and smiled around it.

With a loud yell, Taehyung tackled him, tickling him with all that he had. Jimin wiggled and screamed, managing to throw the packet of chips across the room after which he surrendered to Taehyung’s onslaught. They both struggled for a few more minutes, before being painfully pulled up by their ears.

“Now, children,” said Hoseok, serenely. “What have we told you about sharing?”

The two started arguing once again, talking over each other but fell silent once Hoseok’s grip on their ears tightened.

“What do we say?”

“Park Jimin is a selfish that does not know how to share. OW HYUNG.”

“Taehyung, what do we say?”

“Sorry for tickling you Jiminnie,” grumbled Taehyung.

“Jimin?”

“Sorry for being a selfish that does not know how to share, TaeTae.”

“There! Now hug and make up. If I hear one more noise from this room, I’m going to confiscate all your snacks.”

Hoseok left the room whistling, noticing the twin looks of horror. Those brats would have deserved it anyway. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter