Blonde Jin-5

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taehyung and Jungkook got home, still bickering about whatever they had been doing, Jin had just started cooking dinner. They walked into the kitchen and naturally gravitated towards Jin.

Taehyung hugged Jin from the back, not really noticing anything. “What are you making, hyung?”

“Chicken soup, since comeback is so close. I want everyone’s voices to be in perfect condition.”

“You’re already perfect, hyung,” said Taehyung, nuzzling into his hyung’s neck. “You smell great though. What soap have you been using?”

Taehyung pulled back to smell Jin properly, only to scream and tug at his hair. “YOU’RE BLONDE! I AM SO ING BLIND! YOU LOOK AMAZING! THIS ISN'T FAIR HYUNG!”

Jungkook, who was busy stuffing himself with chips, raised one lazy eyebrow. “Didn’t you notice the moment you walked in?”

“No!” Taehyung wailed, then brightened up. “Hyung you look gorgeous! People are going to die looking at you! And by people I mean ARMY, Yoongi hyung and Namjoonie hyung.”

He gave Jin a big hug and winked at him, as if sharing a secret. “I’m going to go bother Jiminie. Call me when dinner ready!” Then he sauntered out, shuffling Jungkook’s hair in the process.

Jin smiled and shook his head. Taehyung was a sweet kid, a little loud, a little misunderstood but warm and genuine and real in every sense of the word. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter