I do.

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jin?”

Seokjin paused at the doorway. “You’re back home early. Where is Jungkook?”

“He said something about Jimin and lamb skewers. Can we talk?”

Yoongi patted the seat on the sofa next to him, but Seokjin chose to sit on the armchair across.

“Babe, I never thought about getting married.”

“Clearly, since you never wanted to ask me.”

Yoongi ran a tired hand through his hair. Hesitantly, he got up and kneeled by the armchair with his hands on Seokjin’s thighs.

“I never once thought that a piece of paper or a ceremony was required. Seokin, we have lived together for twenty years, we have a child together. We are already my definition of married. But if you want a ring and a ceremony, if you want me to go down on my creaky knees and ask you, I will do that. But babe, please don’t ever think that I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Seokjin sighed and pulled Yoongi up onto his lap. They looked at each other for a moment before leaning into each other.

“I was upset that you hadn’t considered it,” confessed Jin quietly. “But more than that, it bothered me how you told Jungkook about it.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I know.”

Yoongi gently kissed Seokjin’s cheek and got off his lap. He pulled a tiny box from his pocket and kneeled down again.

“Kim Seokjin, I know I mess up more often than not but I will continue to love you for as long as we’re alive. Marry me?”

Seok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter