Sleeping Beauty-6

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So sorry for the fail fight scene ;-;

It took Namjoon exactly one year, seven months and thirteen days to find the forest that Seokjin was hidden in. Ever since Seokjin’s disappearance, Namjoon had left immediately for the nearest forest before returning disappointed. He visited a few more in the kingdom before realizing that he was wasting time. They summoned Yoongi, who just explained in a bored manner that Namjoon would have to do whatever he could. So Namjoon used his brain and his array of contacts to explore places on his behalf. There was only one that was not checked.

The forest was a part of the Southern Kingdom, heavily guarded and almost inaccessible. Hoseok wrote to the ruler, King Sungmin, requesting a check of the land. The king wrote back immediately.

King Hoseok,

I regret to inform you that my men were not able to survey the forest land. Inexplicably, some sort of weed and bramble has grown around it, surrounding it completely. The forest is ordinarily guarded due to the massive dragon that lives within, however the bramble seems to have sealed the dragon within. I welcome Prince Namjoon’s quest to find your son. However, I have one request and one warning. If Prince Namjoon could manage to kill the dragon, my kingdom would be forever indebted to him. But, should he fail, my daughter intends to take up the rescue herself. Your son’s beauty and personality are legendary and I would not stop her. I hope for the swift recovery of your child.

Yours,
Lee Sungmin

Namjoon grimaced when he read the letter.

“Not only do I have to kill a dragon, make sure Jin is okay, but also fight off the advances of a princess. Great. This is wonderful.”

“Now is not the time for bitterness, Namjoon,” said Hoseok. “Seokjin is waiting for you. Prepare yourself and leave at the earliest. Your parents, the Queen and I will be looking forward to your successful return.”

“Of course, Your Highness.”

 

Namjoon left the next morning and rode for three days before reaching the Southern Kingdom. He was greeted by King Sungmin and Princess Seohyun. After a quick nap and lunch, he requested to be taken to the forest.

The forest in itself was a large, thickly packed entity. Thorns and brambles the size of horses covered the entire entrance. Namjoon could hear the huf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter