Broken

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH. (Not a continuation of the previous chapter)

Maybe if he hadn’t been so enthusiastic that day. Maybe if he hadn’t stopped to pet that puppy or pick up that cup of coffee. Maybe if his ing boss would have let him go early as decided. Maybe then he would have been on time to pull him out of the way. But he was too late.

Maybe if the driver hadn’t been speeding. If he would have stopped when the light turned red. Maybe if he noticed that one person was crossing and the road wasn’t empty like he thought. Maybe if he hadn’t sped away after knocking him over. Maybe if he had thought about taking him to the hospital. But the driver had left him there to bleed to death, right in front of someone who loved him the most.

There were many maybes to consider, but none of them mattered to Jin. He screamed, clutching Jungkook’s lifeless body, ambulance sirens getting louder with every second. His son lay on the street, bloodied by a brutal collision. It wasn’t his fault, it was the driver’s, but somehow Jin felt responsible. No parent should have to bury their child, yet there he was.

The driver had claimed two lives that day. 

Please read and review!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter