Milk box

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Part 2 of the Halloween verse :3 

If Yoongi thought a screaming Jungkook was bad, he was not prepared for the tornado that was Taehyung on candy. He spotted them right before they got to the house and ran out screaming.

“KOOKIE! JUNGKOOKIE! CHOCO CHIP COOKIE! TAETAE IS A MILK BOX TO MATCH WITH KOOKIE!”

“TAETAE!”

“KOOKIE!”

“TAETAE!”

“KOOKIE!”

“Okay, that’s enough,” Yoongi grimaced. “Tae, where’s your dad?”

“DADDY, KOOKIE AND YOONGI AHJUSSHI ARE HERE!”

Yoongi just rolled his eyes. Taehyung had a boom box for a voice and Hoseok was to blame for that. Damn man was louder than his kid on good days.

Hoseok waddled out of the house a few seconds later, wearing a bright yellow Sun costume.

“Sup, hyung?”

“…”

“Hyung?”

Making sure that their kids were sufficiently occupied (Taehyung was holding Jungkook like a cookie, while Jungkook was trying (and failing) to reach Taehyung’s straw headband), Yoongi pulled Hoseok aside.

“You are such a piece of , Jung Hoseok,” he hissed. “Of course you had to be the mothering Sun, of course.”

“Well, duh hyung. It matches my beautiful, bright personality. What are you supposed to be anyway?”

“Music producer, Min Yoongi aka Suga. The resemblance is uncanny, I know.”

“Your originality is astounding, hyung. Come on, we need to go pick up Jiminie.”

“Great, more screaming,” Yoongi muttered. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter