Pink

Bangtan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: /rises from the dead to write a drabble about Jin's pink hair

Jungkook takes a deep breath. He can do this, he can do this, he can’t do this. As any sane person would at a time of great distress, he lies face down on the living room carpet, waiting for his end.

His relief comes in the form of Namjoon, calmly stepping over him and using him as a table for his laptop.

“Do I want to know why you want to become one with the carpet?”

“Seokjin hyung’s hair is pink now.”

There is a moment of silence and then Namjoon chokes on air. Five minutes later, the laptop is off of Jungkook’s back and a body lies next to his.

 

They are discovered by the disgusting balls of sunshine (Yoongi’s words), when Taehyung almost breaks Namjoon’s back by stepping on him.

“ Tae,” he groans. “You’re not as light as you look. Get off.”

“That’s what she said,” snickers Hoseok and exchanges a high five with Jimin. “Why are you on the floor anyway?”

“Seokjin hyung has pink hair,” Jungkook repeats dully.

“…”

Jimin clears his throat. “The floor is not big enough for all of us.”

 

Predictably, Seokjin and Yoongi find them next. The five of them had somehow managed to lie side by side after moving the coffee table and rearranging the couch.

“What the is going on?”

“Seokjin hyung has pink hair now,” they all chorus.

“Well, yes I do.”

Jungkook jumps up fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter