CH31

Our Hearts Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
31 CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE  

Mino did not ing care anymore if he might get arrest by the police for actually breaking the rules; not just speeding more than the limits but also, breaking few traffic lights area - all because he was racing against the time. Right now, Irene is the only one that playing in his mind.

 

The beastly man could not push the possibilities that even if he might reach less than fifteen minutes, who the hell knows what will that crazy woman, Seulgi does towards Irene. He never believe that woman before, not even once and until at this moment, Mino could never tell how pathetic that woman’s life is.

He never expect that Seulgi would do anything like this up to this level - kidnapping his wife!? What the ing hell that woman is thinking? If it isn’t because of thinking Irene’s safety, Mino would willingly to go and kill that crazy, obsessive woman by his own. Mino did not know that Seulgi could even think this far by kidnapping Irene and even made him to make the hardest decision in his entire life.

I’m sorry, Kai. Sorry, coach and everyone else. I know that this is selfish and very stupid but I left with no choice. My wife needs me and I’ve promised her that I will always be there for her no matter what happen. And this time, I want to mark my words right, not wanting to hurt her anymore.

Taking a sharp turn, Mino finally arrived at the place from the address given towards him before. His forehead creased as his eyes were staring at an old, most like abandoned factory place from a period of time. Looking at how old and almost every part of the building already rust, Mino certainly felt that this place might be abandoned and left for a long time already.

Carefully, he parked his motorbike at the front gate of the abandoned place - taking a very deep and hard breath, the beastly figure man walked himself into that place then. As soon he stepped few steps inside, few men already walked down closer to where he is, smiling at Mino with such an evil smirk.

“Where is she?” Mino asked in firm voice, looking at the three men stood in front of him one by one.

One of the men laughed then, scoffing at Mino. “How do we know you’re all alone? Don’t you think you can easily fool us!” said that man with a long scar on the left side of his face, chuckling at Mino then. Mino glared at the man fiercely and before that man could leap forward and attack him, he already made his move, easily dodged that man’s attack and instead of him being attacked, Mino landed a hard kick on that man’s stomach.

Thank to his experience in two different martial arts, it wasn’t hard for Mino at all to bring down the three men easily; the three men might be working under Seulgi, guarding the place and making sure that Mino followed the instructions that the woman told her before. Just before Mino could take a breath after having a small fight between the three men, another two men came towards them and the other one who saw the situation quickly half ran himself then - finding Seulgi to report of the current situation.

 

 

The moment she was awake, Irene could not help but to feel terrified and mostly scared - not knowing where the hell she is at the moment and why she ended up with her both her hands being tied at the back and been taped, preventing the golden hair woman to scream for help. Thanks to her current situation also, Irene could not move easily due to the limited movement that she faced at that time.

Where am I? What is this place?! Oh God, help me, please! Irene silently thought, feeling herself to the level of tears as she felt so afraid of the possibilities that might happen on her. Who knows she might get kill and her body will be dump somewhere place where no one will find her. Plus, whoever did this to her probably has something to do at her that Irene could not even think what it might be.

She tried to look around, suddenly remembered about Jennie then. Where is that young woman? I hope she’s alright too! Irene prayed, trying very hard to let herself free from being tied, thinking on how to run away from this kind of place without being caught by whoever did this to her.

Will she ever come out from this place alive? Will she be able to see her beloved ones for the last time? Her parent? And Mino - does her husband even know what had happened to her right now? So many thought and questions playing inside Irene’s mind as she was thinking to herself when suddenly she heard sound of footsteps approaching closer towards where she is - hearing the conversation shared by two people at that time.

“What do you want me to do with her?” Irene’s forehead creased as she listened to that very familiar voice. Isn’t that sound like Jennie’s voice?

Seulgi smiled a quick smile, crossing her arms on her chest. “Let her be. Besides, we’re waiting for that dream man of yours, right? So, be patience, woman. The main event is not start yet.” Seulgi replied back before walking closer towards where Irene is, followed by Jennie behind her then.

“Oh, I see that you’re awake already, how impressive.”

A disbelief look reflected in Irene’s pair of eyes as she stared at the person who already half knelt down in front of her, could not believe what she was seeing at that time. “Surprise, ? Oh, come on. Don’t act so surprise, it’s not like you’re seeing a death person.” that person flatly said, smiling at Irene a cynical smile then.

“Yeah, I know what you’re thinking right now. I mean - you probably won’t believe that I’m the one who did this to you, right? Like how could I do this to you? Kidnapping you and might be killing you after this. Well, that’s too easy for me to see you die just like that. It won’t be fun at all to see how easy your death can be.” the person added more, giving a slap on Irene’s left cheek then making the golden hair woman cried as a result.

Jennie looked at Irene with annoyed and disgusted look, harshly push Irene’s head to the side which made Irene accidental hit the brick wall, her head felt like spinning then. “Do you even know how ing irritate I feel about you, huh? Do you ever think how heartlessly you become just to make my life miserable?! But still, you act like you’re the victim one here! And do you remember, how you end up destroying it?! Answer me, you crazy !” Jennie purposely pushed Irene down hardly making the golden woman stumbled back, hitting the wall behind her making her cried in pain then.

“Jennie, please. What the hell you’re doing?” Seulgi’s question made Jennie realized, gathering her own sense back again then. “What? Don’t tell me that you suddenly feel pity on her now!” the younger woman barked in return, glaring at Seulgi then who was standing next to her.

Seulgi snorted then, looking down at Irene with such hatred, disgusting eyes. “Pity?” she questioned herself back, hooking a finger under Irene’s chin then before purposely hit the golden hair woman in a hard force at one side of Irene's face, making the corner of her lip bleed then.

“I lost my sympathy and love to you the moment you threw me away, Irene. You think you can gain my sympathy after the hell you put me through?!” she yelled at Irene furiously, without thinking at all, a kick was gifted towards the golden hair woman making her shut her eyes tight in pain due to the forceful kick.

Jennie smiled in satisfaction after seeing how cruel Seulgi treated Irene just before. Serve your right, woman! Now, you know who is the one powerful here! She thought in her mind without any kindness at all. The younger woman harshly pulled Irene’s gold rose color hair then before removed the tape covering Irene’s mouth then, finally hearing the whimper sound coming from Irene.

“Shut the hell up! Don’t cry in front of me, you’re disgusting and ugly woman!” Jennie barked at Irene then, slapping Irene’s right cheek hardly making Irene screamed in pain then. Jennie let out a groan, before purposely kicking Irene’s body which seem to be blocking her way - wanting to walk away when a man came all of sudden, he was out of breath at the moment.

Seulgi stared at one of her men, raising her eyesbrows then. “The hell is wrong with-”

“Boss, he’s already here! He's fighting with our people, boss! And you seriously need to think of way to make him stop beating our guys!” cut the man then before Seulgi could even finish her sentence, it was clearly could be seen from his face that he was running to tell Seulgi and Jennie about Mino’s arrival.

Seulgi let out a light scoff then. “Oh, really? Someone wants to act as a hero here.” Seulgi muttered in a mocking way, indicated Jennie to follow and also bring Irene along with her then before the two women who acted as partners in crime towards each other - walking towards the scene where Mino was still fighting with few of Seulgi’s men at that moment, did not realize about what happen around his surrounding.

That ing , Seulgi furiously thought.

 

 

Mino was about to land a hard punch on one of the men face when out of blue, he heard a clear and loud gun shot coming from another direction across from where he is; almost immediately, the man turned his head around to see Seulgi standing not far from him, her hand was holding a 45 revolver type of gun at that time.

His eyes then focused on the person behind Seulgi, the most unexpected one, Jennie who also there, smiling at Mino with such a meaningful, quick smile - her hand was holding a pocket knife and placed directly on someone’s neck; a person that Mino could not bear himself to see her current condition at that time.

Irene’s face was in a hell miserable look; the corner side of her lip bleed, her hair was in a messy one and not to mention, her puffy eyes showing how much she had been crying already. Her pair of eyes were looking straight towards Mino, the terrified and traumatized obviously reflected inside her eyes at that time.

“Joohyun.” 

Jennie held Irene's arm tightly, warning that woman to not do anything stupid at the moment, pressing the sharp knife on Irene's neck even more, making her skin scrap a little bit as the red blood slowly flow along her flawless neck. 

Seeing him who already lost focus, the men then took their chance to beat Mino up; kicking and punching all over his body making the beastly figure man groaned in pain, kneeling on his knees on the dirty ground then. “Boys, stop it. Let me settle this.” Seulgi ordered, looking at Mino with a smirk on her face as she bend her body down, fully satisfied to see how badly Mino injured.

“I can’t believe you arrive earlier than I expect you to be. I’m impress.” Seulgi talked, signaling her men to pull Mino’s body up - holding Mino by both his arms, so that the beastly figure man would look at her face when she was talking. “Look who’s trying to be a hero here, so pathetic of you are, Song Mino.” Seulgi added more, laughing hard as her laugh can be heard echoing around the area.

Jennie snorted then, rolling her eyes in annoyance as she was guarding Irene who was weakly standing next to her, her face was redden and not to mention, few cuts and bruises on that beautiful face of her due to her violence just now. “What exactly do you want, Seulgi?” Mino barely asked, looking at Seulgi who stood close in front of him.

Seulgi’s lip crept a devilish smile then. “What I want? Let’s say, I want you dead. Or maybe the both of you dead right in front of my eyes. How’s that sound?” Seulgi asked, putting the gun mouth under Mino’s chin, chuckling darkly at him then.

Mino scoffed lightly, shaking his head then. “Don’t you think that you are a coward, Seulgi? Because, if everyone here at this moment are not here, I’m sure you won’t be able to do this, right? So, who’s the pathetic one here?” Mino asked back in challenging voice then, raising both of his eyebrows towards Seulgi.

“Shut up, you ing !” Seulgi shouted furiously, hitting Mino’s head with the back of her gun that she’s holding with a hard force, a wound cut formed then before she clearly could see Mino’s head bleed then - a satisfied smile formed on her lip.

Irene could not bear herself to watch with her own eyes when Mino being beaten in front of her, hardly trying to struggle herself from Jennie’s tight grip, pleading at the younger woman then. “Jennie, please. Please untie me and let me go. I’ll promise that I will not tell the police about this.” Irene begged shamelessly, crying for smpathy at the younger woman stood next to her. “Just ing shut up, . You think I will believe your words, you damn liar!” Jennie retorted back, glaring at Irene with a sharp glance then.

Seulgi ordered her men to beat Mino again then as she watched him and spoke at the same time. “Don’t you act like you’re the who dominate here! You should be grateful that I still don’t kill that little of yours!” Seulgi angrily yelled, spitting at Mino then.

Not having enough, she then ordered her men to give Mino a lesson for dare enough to talk back to her, laughing in such hysteric way as she watched the best scene in her life, satisfied enough to see the person that she hates the most lost in her own control. Jennie on other side felt a bit sympathy towards Mino as she watched the man that she once loved being beaten up without mercy - the fact that she still having a feeling towards that man but remembering how he coldly treated her before made her realized that he deserved to be punished like that.

Anyone who see Mino’s condition at that time would feel pity towards the man to go through such a hell situation; being beaten up continuously without nonstop at all on him. He was hardly bleeding, his body become weaker as time goes and bruises were all over his body at that time already showing how badly he is injured.

Irene could not tell how sorry she feel at the moment, thinking that all of this because of her. The worst of all, she did not have any other choice but to watch in a helpless state without being able to help her husband to fight all of these ing bad people including those two who Irene will never ever forgive in her life for what they done towards Mino and her at this time.

“You know what? If you didn’t get on my way, I won’t do such a thing like this towards you. If you let her to become mine, you don’t have to go through this kind of hell. I’ve already warned you before but what you did? You didn’t ing listen to me, right?” Seulgi shook her head, staring at Mino who already laid down on the dirty ground in such a hopeless, weak state. She then lower herself down, letting out a small sigh before chuckling at Mino then. “And you know what? You didn’t just destroy my life but look at that young woman who always loving you all of this time. You also destroyed her life, bastard!”

“Seulgi, stop! Please, let us go!” Irene yelled loudly then, staring at Seulgi with teary eyes. Seulgi laughed then, turning her body around to face Irene who was in Jennie’s watch. “Or what? You want to become his life savior now?” Seulgi asked in a mocking tone, raising one of her eyebrows towards Irene then.

Irene bit her lip, looking at Seulgi with wild, determine eyes. “If yes, what you’re going to do then? Kill me? Or him?! That’s what you like? If killing me and him make you satisfy, then why don’t you do it then?! How funny that you talk like you’re the one in control but actually, you just-”

A hard slap was given towards Irene from Seulgi then making the golden hair woman whimpered in pain, clenching her teeth in anger. “You ing, ungrateful woman!” Seulgi accused Irene then before purposely landed a hard punch on Irene’s abdomen then - as a result, Irene screamed in painful yell, tears rolling along her cheeks as she weakly fall down to the ground, groaning in pain then.

“DAMN YOU, SEULGI!” Mino shouted in mad, firm voice as he watched Irene laid down on the ground, curling her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter