CH12

Our Hearts Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
12 CHAPTER TWELVE  

The young man noticed the unreadable expression displayed on the person’s face; even himself felt hesitate at first to approach that person but thinking that he might be able to help that person, he bravely encouraged himself to go closer towards the person who just stood few meters away from him – cleaning up his things at the moment.

 

“Hyung.” Kai called for Mino, placing his hand on Mino’s right shoulder.

Mino did not look up though, still busying with his own work. “Hyung, are you free tonight? You know – I heard about this new club that just open last two weeks. And trust me, hyung, you will like it! It’s kind of privilege and not to mention, a high-class and of course, private one. So, are you interested?”

To be honest, it’s not that Kai really wants to go the club but he did not know why he got this feeling that there’s something wrong in Mino’s life. Like – there’s something big happen in his life currently which made him upset or something because knowing that man for almost few years already, it’s an easy job for Kai to identify if there’s any changes in Mino especially when that big man has a problem.

That’s why he asked Mino to come with him to the club tonight after their training session later on since he wants the older man loosen up himself a bit. Looking at Mino these past few days; his dark and stressful expression, Kai knows that Mino probably having a big problem right now in his life. The thing that bothering Kai is that he knows that Mino isn’t the type of person who will easily tell others about his problem no matter how big or hard it is for him to bear. So, he did not have any other choice except to hope for Mino to just spilt out the thing that bothers him.

“I’m not in the mood, Kai. Next time, okay?” Mino quietly rejected Kai’s offer, zipping his sport bag before looking up then, staring at the younger man next to him.

Kai let out a small sigh, chewing his lip then. “Hyung, if you have any problem, you know you can tell me, right? Or at least, just let it out so that you won’t have to be so stressful thinking about it.” Kai muttered, looking at Mino with a hope that the older man understood what he’s trying to say.

Mino just nodded his head, gave a small smile towards Kai then. “Don’t worry. It’s nothing much, just a small problem. I’ll be going first, okay? See you tomorrow, Kai.” Mino bid his goodbye, softly patted Kai’s shoulder before leaving the younger man, walking down through the corridor before vanished from Kai’s sigh then.

This can’t happen. I need to know what bothering you, hyung. Kai silently thought before also started to pack his things, wanting to go back home.

 

 

It was quiet.

Everything seemed to be so quiet and the atmosphere around him made it almost like peaceful – giving him some calmness in his mind that he’s been searching for the past few days. He badly needed all of these. He needed the calmness of mind, the peaceful of thinking and not to mention, the maturity in making decision.

He knew – running away from a problem is probably the stupidest thing he ever done and plus, it’s not going to help him solve the problem though. The worse could happen ? He actually might letting the problem growing much bigger than it was before this.

A long, deep sigh escaped from his mouth as he could see the thin, airy breath floating in the air. To be honest, he seriously did not know what to do. It felt like he’s already met with the dead end and there’s no way he could escape from the problem that he currently facing at the moment.

That big hell burden – it just too much for him to bear it.

To bear the humiliation, to bear the ing painful truth laid in front of his pair of eyes and to swallow them hardly in his bloody pathetic life. All of that, it just too much even for a person like him. He’s also a human being; a creature that created by God who has the same feeling as other human beings, who has the right to choose his/her own happiness in life and also who has heart just like someone else. He’s not a person who doesn’t even has any feelings at all in his life. Just like others, he also the same like them only the difference is that the way he portrays his feelings towards people around him . Besides, everyone has their own taste and unique ways in portraying their feelings towards people in their life especially their loved ones.

Sometimes, he always wonder what is it wrong that he done to be punished like this? Is there something that he had done that makes God to punish him this way? To give him such a problem that he did not even know why or what is the reason for him to face this kind of problem. Is it because of his fault for not doing his responsibility that well? Is it his fault that he neglect the way a husband supposed to act?

That’s right; his title as a husband.

Mino threw away the already burnt cigarette then, taking another deep breath. He's not a smoking person but when things get too ed up or he needs something to relax his stress mind, smoking is one of his ways although he knew too damn well, that thing just only damaging his life. It’s already late; perhaps other people probably be happy sleeping and dreaming about something that whatever they want to even if it doesn’t exist because it’s a dream but here he is; alone in the park where it almost to four in the morning already. He’s been like for hours already and yet here he is – sitting on the bench at the park all by himself, losing himself in the deep silence that he also enjoyed honestly. Maybe that’s what he needed the most for a period of time.

It already passed more than a week right after that big quarrel Mino had with Irene that night. Ever since that, he could not help himself but to avoid Irene even more than he usually do before. If possible, he did not want to see her ing face for this time being because seeing that angelic, innocent-like face could only bring painful in his life; knowing how good she is in lying to him and not to mention, did not feel guilty at all in doing that sinful, forbidden thing.

At least before this happened, he still could look at her and had fight with him just like both of them normally did since the first time both of them got married but nowadays, it just changed so much. This time; it far too different from usual. It’s more weird and awkward and so much tense between both of them. Neither Mino nor Irene start any fight; even Irene herself did not dare to say anything now. Plus, with both of them keep avoiding each other especially Mino – the situation just kept going and going and even Mino also did not have any idea how to end up all of this.

That’s why since the last two days, Mino decided to stay at his own living place; a single, huge bungalow located at a neighborhood area where Mino kind of like the atmosphere in that area. Despite that mostly people who live there are from a wealth background but their friendly attitude much better compared to the condominium place where he currently lives with Irene at the moment. Or maybe because he’s the one who too busy with his life and did not have time to know his others neighbor actually.

Of course, he did not tell Irene about his sudden missing and to be honest, Mino did not give a damn hell at all to let Irene know what he’s doing. It’s not like she’s going to care for whatever happen to him and that’s what both of them agreed before this even after their marriage. Besides, Mino needed some time and mostly space; having some distance with Irene because living under the same roof with her at the moment did not help him to think the way to solve the problem between both of them. Instead, it just gave him a headache.

Plus, being away from Irene – at least, Mino could think straight and probably make a wise decision for whatever it is to solve their current problem. Despite that he hardly wants to ignore all of this, Mino knows that he needs to do something to solve the impurity between both of them and he might willingly to do anything to do that.

Even – if it comes to the last option that he ever thinks in his mind.

Divorce.

 

 

Jinah could only stare in horror as she saw Irene took another shot of tequila, gulping down the liquid and did not even care few drops of liquid that barely escaped from the corner of ; slipping down along her cheek, running down through her flawless skin throat.

“Irene, stop drinking! That is enough, you know!” Jinah tried to stop her friend but it was meaningless because Irene instead shot her a deathly glare before taking up another shot then.

Too late to regret for agreeing to come over here at this club late at night. At first, the reason Jinah agreed to come here was because she’s worried that something might happen to Irene and knowing how bad Irene could be when she’s in absolutely drunk mode – Jinah rushed herself to come to this private, small club even though it’s already half past two in the morning.

Jinah was more than shocked to know Irene all alone by herself in the club, drinking tequila at the bar by the time she arrived at the club. Thank God, there’s no one else with her friend at that time or else, Jinah did not know what she’s going to do if she saw Irene with someone else especially a man.

When the bartender wanted to give another pour of drink into Irene’s glass, Jinah quickly held up her hand; shaking her head slowly as she smiled apologetically towards the person.

“Hey, what are you doing? I want another drink!” Irene protested, glaring at Jinah fiercely.

Jinah rolled her eyes, shaking her head then. “Irene, what is wrong with you? Why you’re been drinking at this time? Do you realize that it’s dangerous for a woman like you to be all alone in this club? Anything can happens on you, you know!” Jinah reminded her friend, looking at Irene with sympathy look.

Irene smiled lazily, chuckling under her breath. “Yeah right. It’s not like anyone cares about me. Even he doesn’t care about me anymore. Of course he is – he hates at me, how can I forget about that?” Irene mumbled quietly, let out a chuckle as if she was mocking herself at that moment.

Jinah stared at Irene long before opened to speak then. “What happen to you and Mino? Is there something wrong?” she asked then, feeling curious to know. Based on what currently happening right now; Irene been drinking which kind of rare for the woman to do that, Jinah bet there’s something big going on in her friend’s life.

“He hates me, you know. He even accused me as a that night.” Irene spoke in low voice now, staring down at her glass, tracing the lip of the glass with her index finger as she was speaking. “Jinah, he don’t even want to listen to my explanation. He never gets mad but that night, for the first time I saw him being really furious. I was really taken aback, you know. I don’t know why he reacted that way.” Irene mumbled, pressing her lip together.

“I wish he would listen to me first before getting mad. Yeah, I know I made a mistake but that’s the reason why I wanted to talk to him that night. But instead, both of us got into a fight again and this time it was the worst of all!” Irene stressed out, combing her blonde hair furiously with her fingers. Jinah looked at Irene, chewing her lip then.

“Irene, do you love him?”

The question threw by Jinah made Irene stiffen, her body immediately froze right on the spot. The question caught off her guard. Jinah raised both of her eyebrows, noticing the sudden changes that Irene made, a small smile plastered on her lip. If her friend did not want to tell her the truth, Jinah already knows the answer by looking at Irene’s body language.

“I’m asking you, Iren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter