One down...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As you can see, this is a wide spread news." Kim So Hyun's father shared the old news clipping about Jong Suk's scandal with Suzy. "No one wants to be attached to a company heir that creates scandal like this. Moreover, scandal." He chuckled confidently. He walked around as the board members were reading them intensively studying the picture posted on the clippings that he shared.

"In fact, today, he will be in court session. I bet he will lose the battle." He continued as his nose was in the air. He was really sure, by that day, he would land the merger and proved his ability before the eyes of his to be- in- laws.

"How can you be sure?" Asked one of the board members who seemed skeptical towards his argument.

"I can be sure, I co-own the agency where this beautiful actress work. She will tell all to the court and everything will end with "AllStarNergy"." He laughed more.

The rest were nodding whether as to agreeing to what he was saying or probably just so to get over with the meeting whilst some shook their head in disagreement with Kim Sajang's method to winning the merger.

**********

"So, as you can see from this video, clearly the defendant has also the desire to have ual intimacy with our client's actress." The lawyer said out loud. Jong Suk cringed at the lies they were spreading. He just wanted everything to end."Although, we could not ensure the actress herself to come and present her attendance to clarify the situation but, what more could you deny with this clear as the sky proof here," The lawyer smirked at Jong Suk who shown displeasing expression on his face.   After the lawyer of the other side stopped, his lawyer stood up.

"A very straightforward and clear argument, but, if you can see, doesn't it seemed cut? Why wouldn't they show us right from the start? Why was it only this selective part?" Their lawyer argued. All of the present judges lightly nodded indicating that their lawyer can go on with his argument. "We have an evidence to present."

"Wait, that's against the law." The agency lawyer shouted. "The evidence should be presented and acknowledged by both party.

"I am presenting it now and acknowledging this to both of us." Jong Suk's lawyer was a very witty man and he managed to tackle it so quickly which impresses Jong Suk.

"This is a court! Please contain yourself." The main judge voiced out in seriousness. "Proceed." He instructed Jong Suk's lawyer.

"We are going to show you the real footage." Jong Suk's lawyer announced.

"What! That's impossible." The Director of the agency stood up and laughed nervously. "It's a bluff. There's no way they could get it."

"Sit down."Their lawyer instructed.

"Please contain your client." The main judge instructed sternly.

"It's impossible isn't it. We destroyed it." The director shook his head in disbelief.

"Maybe it's just a tactic." THe lawyer tried to calm down the Director.

"I specifically instruct them to destroy the film." He breathed in anger.

The footage started to play, the lawyer explained in detail and even pointed all of the important details.

The reporters at present 'oohs and ahhs' as they focused to what Jong Suk's lawyer was explaining.

The Director could not keep his head up as he knew his game was over. There was no way for them to even get up from what they had created.

**********************

"The verdict is out..."Said one of the boad members who were following Jong Suk's case.

"As you can see..." Sajangnim Kim was so sure that his agency won the case.

"Your agency lost."

"What?" He lost his cool.

The board member started to read up the case.

"So, why are you affiliated to such dirty agency?" Asked one of the board members.

His secretary immediately stood up, "I believe uri Sajangnim do not know the shady work of the agency. I don't think he is affiliated. What the agency has done behind us, we do not share the same sentiment." He bowed a little bit to apologize.

"Really? I remembered the other case as well, wasn't it the same?" The board member asked.

"Which case?" The other asked.

"The one with one of the beautiful actresses as well." He answered.

"Yes, wasn't it with the one of the sons of the major company as well..."

"What?" Kim Sajangnim uttered. He fairly knew that he was one of the masterminds. They normally got away with this but this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter