Has the test for them begun?

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Seok rubbed the warm boiled egg on his slightly bruised eye.

“Aish… Shin Hye….” He hissed as he rolled it around his eyes.

“Why did you get into a fight?” His mother fumed as she checked his son’s eye.

“I was stopping someone from fighting and got into the way of him punching the other one… Eomma!” He turned which made his mother stopped fuming, “Na… your son… I am a hero!” He self-proclaimed.

“Aigooo… Aigooo…. This boy!” She lightly flicked his forehead. “Here! Apply this foundation tomorrow to cover that bruise.” She handed him a sort of cream in tube.

“Eomma!” He called his mother lingeringly. “Gomawo Eomma!”

“Aigoo! Aigoo! You’re married now. Act like one.” She closed the door behind her.

As soon as his mother left, he grabbe his phone checking if Shin Hye had texted or called him. “Aish! Jinja… When is that girl going to call me? I wonder if she has come home.” He quickly applied some cream to cover the bruise on his eye so that his father would not find out. He walked out and slowly head to Shin Hye’s room. He placed his ear on her door trying to listen whether Shin Hye was in her room or not. HE tried to listen hard.

“Excuse me!” Said a stern voice behind him.

“Eh?” Jong Seok turned around in surprised and laid flat on Shin Hye’s door only to find her staring at him angrily. “Yah!” He tried to regain his composure. “Why are you coming home late?” He pretended to scold her.

“Move away.” She didn’t answer him but asked him to move away.

“No!” Jong Seok rebelled like a little boy being scolded by his teacher.

“Yah! I am so tired. I want to rest.” She tried hard to push him and managed to do so. She quickly opened her door and Jong Seok pushed her in and closed her door behind him.

Her instant reaction was to placed her bag pack as her shield. “Yah… Get out…” She scolded him.

“I won’t.” He insisted.

“Waeyoooo?” Shin Hye slowly backed down as he moved toward her.

“I want to talk to you.” Jong Seok said.

“I doubt it.” She denied him.

“Jinja…”

“Oppa…” She threw her bag aside and readied herself in combatant stance.

“Alright! Alright…. I really want to talk…” He tried to calm her. “Beside, I learnt my lesson.” He sounded apologetic.

Shin Hye calmed down, “Kere… What is it?” She folded her hands and stood straight while her angry eyes stared at him.

“Look. I am truly sorry for what I did in school.” He apologized.

“Why did you do that?” She asked him to explain himself.

“I don’t know… The moment I saw that boy catching up on you and shook your hand and the way he looked at you… I knew he was interested in you. I just feel like … Angry….”

“You mean jealous?” Shin Hye corrected him.

“Angry…” He stand firm with his definition.

“Fine.. Angry then. But, he was just harmless. You should only feel that way only if, you know I would be interested.”

“Were you?”

“Aniyo!”

“Are you sure? I meant…”

“What?”

“Nevermind… I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have done that to you.” He looked down and turn around. “I’ll leave you now…” He said sulking.

“Oppa…” Shin Hye called him softly.

“Hmmm?” Jong Seok turned around and to his surprised to see her closer to him.

“Look… I will be honest… You are probably the first in my everything… I have never put any interests in any man before… that’s because I have no reason to…” She bit her lips before she continued what she wanted to say which slightly excite Jong Seok. “But… when I saw you with Soo Ji… I felt hurt a little bit… But I tried not to entertain the feeling as… I meant the way we are now…”

“Saraenghae Shin Hye… yah…” Jong Seok uttered deeply.

“Huh?” Shin Hye blinked her eyes as she was a bit dumb-struck.

“I love you…” He uttered again. He cupped her face and said it again, “I will love you forever…” He slowly kissed her forehead.

Shin Hye found it hard for her to focus on her assignment as her head kept on lingering on what had happened in her room.

She sub-consciously wrote on her note book ‘Love…’ and smiled dreamily.

“Aish.. Lee Jong Seok… what are you doing to me?” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter