Trust me with your heart...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her grandfather ate the toufu that she made for him deliciously. “I love this,” He claimed as he ate another helping.

“Eat some more haraboji. I made some for Nurse Kim also.” She handed him his portion.

“Eh… Thank you so much Agassi.” Nurse Kim thanked her.

“Why don’t you take a break?” Shin Hye suggested to Nurse Kim. “I will take care of him for a bit.” She smiled.

“Ah…” Nurse Kim looked at her haraboji for permission.

“Go on… enjoy your food for once. You have been sacrificing yourself to tend to me.” He smiled.

“Ah… alright then, I will be back as soon as I finish my meal.” He smiled at the two of them.

Nurse Kim packed what he needed and walked outside the room towards the canteen. As he opened the food container, an aromatic smell of the toufu filled in his nostril. He inhaled it and made him hungrier. He ordered plain steamed rice and bean soup to go with it. He waited for them to come.

“That smells nice,” A familiar voice greeted him. He saw the nurse who worked on the same floor as his carrying her tray.

“Hi, Nurse Bae.” Nurse Kim greeted.

“Can I join you?” Nurse Bae asked.

“Yes, please do.” He offered.

“Did your wife cook for you?” She hinted at the food container he just opened.

“Wife?” Nurse Kim was a bit taken aback. “Oh this?” He smiled. “Ani.. Sajangnim’s granddaughter cooked for me.” He corrected.

“For you?” She asked. “Are you in that relationship with sajangnim’s granddaughter?”

“Ah… No… She is kind, just like her grandfather. She cooked for me as well as she was making for sajangnim. It’s his favourite dish.” He explained.

“Ahh… I see…” Nurse Bae looked a tad relief. “Keunde… I hope you don’t mind me asking. What’s your full name?” She scoop some rice and ate it with her other dishes.

“Kim Dong Wan.” He answered shortly.

“Dong Wan Oppa?” She teased which made Nurse Kim smiled and blushed a tad.

“Yours?” He asked her.

“Bae Yoo Ri.” She answered.

Shortly then, his ordered came. “Gamsahamida.” He then offered her some of the toufu. She took one and ate it. Her eyes widened as she was surprised how good it tasted. “Really that good?” Nurse Kim asked seeing her reaction. Nurse Bae nodded vigorously with her expression telling how unbelievable it tasted. “Have some more.” He offered.

After having his meal, Nurse Kim excused himself and left Nurse Bae who was still enjoying some of the toufu he offered.

She was surrounded by her friends when he left.

“Wah… Yoo Ri yah…  You’re sharing meal with him now?” Her friend .

She blushed.

“You have been having a crush on him since he started working with that very rich old man.” Her friend continued.

“I like his demeanor. He is very polite and… of course… handsome too.” She giggled.

“Go for it.. now that you share food with him, it’s a big thing isn’t it?” Her friend encouraged.

“We’ll see. He seemed very occupied with his job.” She pointed out.

“Hey, your sister is here.” Her friend pointed out. “Soo Ji yah… here.” Her friend called her sister. “We’ll see you later.”

“Wae?” Yoo Ri asked her sister.

“You didn’t answer your phone.” Soo Ji sulked.

“Matta…. I forgot to leave you some money for food.” She felt guilty. She immediately scrummaged through her bag and found her walled as she took out some money. “Here, go order your food there and join me eating.” Soo ji did what she was told.

She ate some of the toufu and looked at her sister in amazement. “Oh my goodness, this tastes really good eonnieeeee…” She squeeled happily.

“It’s good to see you reacting positively to food.” She pointed out.

“Hmmm…” She smiled back at her sister. “I will be meeting Min Ho Oppa this Sunday. He has the holiday. After he visit Eommoni and his father, we will go have our date.”

“Jinja? No wonder someone is in a happier mood.” Her sister smiled.

“Keunde… while I was looking for you up stair, there’s a heavily guarded room. Is someone like the prime minister level sick around here?” Soo Ji asked curious.

Yoo Ri nodded, “someone like from a very giant company fell sick. I always see his granddaughter coming in. The first day, a very important person also visited with his grandson. He seems to be around your age. I thought maybe you would know him. He’s fair and tall… Their family name goes by the name Lee because I heard one of his people addressed him as Lee Sajangnim .”

Soo Ji slowed down eating. “Sulma…”

“Is it him?” Her sister asked as if she could read Soo Ji’s mind.

“I think so. It could be a relative here. When I met him, I saw him with his female cousin. His grandfather could be visiting a relative here.” Soo Ji assumed.

“What if that cousin was the one who would marry him?” Yoo Ri wondered.

Soo Ji sighed, “Moola… We sort of made our decision already. I don’t want to go back and forth thinking about this sort of things. What’s important is I will be seeing Min Ho Oppa this Sunday.” Soo Ji smiled but at the same time, she thought of Jong Seok.

As soon as Soo Ji reached home, she some what absent-mindedly texted Jong Seok.

SJ: Chinguyah~~~

“Huh? Ottoke! Pabooooo! Why did I do that?” Soo Ji realized a mistake she made.

 

******************

Jong Seok had been trying to talk with Shin Hye regarding what she and his cousin witnessed at the market parking area. He somewhat felt uncomfortable without explaining to Shin HYe of what was happening. Even though Shin Hye had some what given her blessing regarding his infatuation towards Soo Ji, he still felt that she has the right to know.

“Why is she avoiding me?” Jong Seok hissed as he stared at his ceiling.

“What? The ceiling? Seriously man, you’re sick if you are making your ceiling a live entity and to help you out a bit, that ceiling won’t ever be able to move towards you even if you want it to.” Jin Hyuk kidded as he entered his cousin room.

“Ya! Anikoden! I wasn’t talking about Shin Hye…” He blurted out wrong. As soon as he realized he mentioned her name, his eyes went round in surprise whilst Jin Hyuk suddenly had a sheepish smile on his face. “ I meant the CEILING!” Jong Seok shouted.

“Alright! Alright! Calm down cousin!” Jin Hyuk chuckled as he stepped towards his cousin and lain next to Jong Seok. “So… what is it exactly?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter