True love shall stay forever...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ottoke… Ottokeee….” Shin Hye was nerving around Jong Seok’s room.

Soon after, the door opened and two of the helpers brought in an extra table and chair for Shin Hye. They set it up close to his study table.

“Thank you hyung…” Jong Seok thanked their helper. He closed the door and smiled excitedly at Shin Hye who looked at him nervously. “Shall we set up?” He asked her.

“Eh… Neh…” Shin Hye answered quietly. She walked towards the table which had just been set for her. She cautiously took out her books and writing items. Jong Seok walked to his table and set up his work area as well. Shin Hye was relieved that Jong Seok immediately focused on his work. Shin Hye slowly felt at ease and managed to focus on her work. As soon as she finished, she packed up.

“Oppa… I am done with my work.” She wanted to excuse herself.

Jong Seok turned around and creased his forehead as if looking for reasons. “You did?” He sounded upset. “Do you want me to check it?”

“Ani… I think I am fine.” She smiled nervously.

“Can you stay a little bit longer?” He begged.

“Ah… It’s kind of late…” She dashed to his door but he was faster and stood between her and the door. “Oppa…” She managed to say.

“I want you to stay longer.” He bit his lower lip.

Shin Hye sighed deeply and she was a little bit affected with his puppy look.

“Alright then…” She gave up.

“I just want to talk…” He admitted. “Let’s sit on my bed.”

“We have chairs…” But Jong Seok ignored her and he sat on his bed and patted where he wanted her to sit. Shin Hye put her bag aside and sat next to him. “Can we lie down and face each other while we talk?” He requested.

Shin Hye wanted to protest but at the same time she also would like to do as he suggested. She inhaled deeply and nodded. Both of them lied side by side and faced each other.

“I always wanted to do this with you…” Jong Seok voiced his thought. “I wish I could wake up to you like this.” He smiled.

“Hmm…” Shin Hye responded. “I’d like to Oppa… but…”

“But?”

“I am not ready to do so…” She admitted and blushed.

“Are you scared I might…” HE cleared his throat as he was also nervous about saying it.

Shin Hye looked away and laid on her back so she would avoid his gaze. She gulped. Jong Seok just stared her beautiful feature. HE was elated that the girl he loves is finally making her mark on his bed. Her scent will be on it. He slowly eased towards her. Shin Hye was frozen. “Turn… Face me…” He sounded deep.

Shin Hye did what she was asked. They were so closed to one another. HE was just milicentimetres away from her. “You’re close Oppa…” She mentioned.

“I know…” He inched more as he wanted to kiss her.

“Wait!” Shin Hye sat up.

“Huh?” Jong Seok was surprised by her reaction. He thought she would like him being affectionate to her. “What’s wrong?” He asked her.

“Oppa… I am not ready for this…” Shin Hye admitted.

“MIanhe… Am I pushing it too soon to you?” He asked as he sat up next to her.

“I don’t know… I mean.. I like it if you are affectionate to me but at the same time I am scared… It’s a world that is unknown to both of us.” Shin Hye explained.

“We’ll be careful….” He suggested.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean it’s inevitable. We both are married… and I will be honest I am glad it is you… I don’t think I want anybody else…” Jong Seok admitted.

“It’s scary… What if… later on… You don’t find me attractive… We have known each other at a really short amount of time…” She looked at him scared. It pained Jong Seok that the woman he wanted so much is scared of him.

“I love you… You have spinned my head, filled my thought and I have to be honest, my entire body aches for you. I mean… all of the other kids are doing it and they are not married but we have the advantage here. Nothing can happen worst…” He explained.

“Is that your only intention?” Shin Hye asked.

“No… My intention is to be able to see you every day, every time, every second, in school I wish I can sit next to you rather than Woo Bin. I want your love,  your warmth… your everything…” He was raged a little bit.

“DO you think you can wait a little longer?” Shin Hye requested.

“I will if you want me too…” He knew he was going to regret his decision but he didn’t want to lose her.

“Until after I finish my college year at least…” Shin Hye requested.

“Can we still kiss?” He asked.

“Let’s take a sabbatical oath.” Shin Hye requested.

“What?” Jong Seok was surprised and he wanted so much to rebel to such ideas.

“Please….”

It had been a year since Jong Seok last seen his wife. The night that they made that promise, Jong Seok applied studying away during his college year and only returned during festival time. He was out of the city for four years. Every time, he returns, Shin Hye grew more beautiful. Apart of him, wanted to break the oath so much as he was scared she might fell out of love from him but he knew, the moment he saw the longing in her eyes that she was also hanging in there for him.

Another reason why he applied in other place was to avoid Soo Ji, Soo Ji was surely relentless trying to make things happen with them.

“Why are you ignoring me?” Soo Ji asked.

“I am not.”

“Don’t lie to me!”

“I am not.” Jong Seok didn’t want to entertain her odd behavior lately.

“Then what is this?” Soo Ji demanded.

“What is what?” HE asked her back. “When I came to you, you didn’t waver about him. You taught me the intention of true love and I cannot believe you have turned into this.”

“I broke up with him.. or more like he wanted time off.”

Jong Seok inhaled, “It means he wants you to be with yourself and think things through. Not going to the other man.”

“I thought you would be happier.”

“I am at my happiest, with her.” Jong Seok pointed out.

“The girl you barely know?”

“The girl whom I love now and forever.”

“There’s never forever.” Soo Ji was adamant.

“To me and her, we are.”

“What about Park Hye Mi?”

“What about her?”

“I saw you flirting with her, I saw you held her hand.”

“Eonji?”

“At the tuck shop near school, are you two dating? If you can have feeling for her and your wife, what about me? Are you really screwed up? Have I broken you that much?”

“What?” Jong Seok was confused of the drama that Soo Ji was concocting. “You are making things up.”

“Am I?”

“Yes, you are. Park Hye Mi is my wife.” He lost his patience.

“Impossible, her name was…”

“Park Shin Hye…” A soft voice answered.

“Park Hye Mi?” Soo Ji’s eyes widened as she saw Shin Hye walking slowly towards them.

“I am also Park Shin Hye…” She confirmed.

“What?” Soo Ji uttered in disbelief.

“I had to hide the truth. I want to study in peace.”

“I can’t believe this…” Soo Ji was fuming.

“I am sorry…” Shin Hye uttered.

“What are you sorry for?” Jong Seok was angry seeing his innocent wife was apologizing for something that was not even her fault.

“I didn’t mean to steal him away from you…” Shin Hye said softly as she could see the pain in Soo Ji’s eyes.

“You didn’t steal me from her. She never wanted me to begin with. She is confused with her decision now.”

“No… I wanted you but I just didn’t have the mean to… I was with him and it felt unfair.” Soo Ji stopped them.

“It was unfair to me too… I respected your decision when you were for sure rejecting me. I have no feelings towards you at all since then. I am happy now. We are happy so let us be. Go back to him. The poor guy who has been with you… cherish him.” Jong Seok advised Soo JI.

“I don’t want to lose you Jong Seok-kie…”

“Please… Respect my wife here. I told you, you and I, we have nothing now. I advise us not to meet at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter