Let's be together forever...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she? Where is she?” Helmoni pushed the rest to the side when she heard the good news of Jong Seok bringing back their beloved daughter-in-law.

“Helmoni…..” Jong Seok screamed in excitement.

“No! Not you!” She pushed Jong Seok away.

Shin Hye laughed seeing how Jong Seok fell to the side. “I am here, Helmoni…” Shin Hye called as she smiled widely and hugged helmoni immediately.

“Yah… that’s enough… She is going to marry me! Not you, helmoni.” Jong Seok tried to pull Shin Hye away from his helmoni’s hug.

“Jungmal… this boy never changed. He is old enough to be a father of ten and he behaves like his own future kids.” Haraboji pointed out.

“Kereyo… Haraboji.. please tell helmoni to leave us alone.. How am I going to make any children with Shin Hye when she is always hogging her… see see…” Jong Seok made a fuss.

“Aigoo…” His grandfather hit his head. “Tarawo… We need to talk.” He indicated to Jong Seok to go to the office for a brief meeting.

“Helmoni.. make sure you watch her carefully… Don’t let her runaway!” Jong Seok said as he walked with his grandfather and his father.

“How are you my dear?” Helmoni asked as she wiped the happy tears from Shin Hye’s cheeks.

“I am doing good… I managed to open a café… “ She smiled. “People seemed to like my food.”

“Kere… Jong Seok wouldn’t eat anything… he kept on saying he will only eat what you cook...we had to force him… he was hospitalized a few times…” Helmoni told her in all seriousness.

“H…Hospitalized?” Shin Hye looked concerned.

“Eommoni…” Jong Seok’s mother tried to stop helmoni.

“Oh… Mianhe…”She remembered now that they promised Jong Seok not to blurt out a word about him being sick when she was away from him.

*****

“Our lawyer is prepared already, the evidence is clear. They had no idea that we had the original tape now which they couldn’t do anything.” His father spoke.

“Kere… I told you if you see it shady do not make a deal…” His haraboji said bitterly not liking the sticky situation his grandson was in.

“I am very sorry Haraboji. It was my stupidity. I was doing a favour for an old friend…” Jong Seok apologized.

“Abonim… he tried to make up already, he had worked hard and he brough Shin Hye here now…” Jong Seok’s father tried to pointed out.

His grandfather just made a dissatisfied noise and turned around telling Jong Seok how much he did not favoured for what had happened.

When the meeting was over, Jong Seok walked to the family room, hoping to see Shin Hye and to have her hugged him so all of his troubles would slip away.

The family room was empty, he then walked to the kitchen. But there were only his mother and his grandmother bickering what to prepare, “The usual…” He breathed out. He then walked to the library hoping she would be there browsing through the books that they have but she wasn’t there as well.

He was getting worried that she might runaway again, he quickly walked towards her room but did not see her, “Sh.. Shin Hye?” He called out in panic.

His door immediately open, “Oppa… I’m here…” Shin Hye called.

He instantaneously ran towards her and hugged her as he cried. Shin Hye couldn’t help but cry as well as she felt responsible in a way that Jong Seok had become emotionally scarred with everything that had happened.

“I thought you were…” Jong Seok said.

“No… I promised you already, I trust you from now on…” Shin Hye said. “Let’s get in your room. I don’t want the elders to worry about us anymore…” Shin Hye whispered. She took his hand and walked into his room with him. As he closed the room, he stopped Shin Hye and pulled her into his embrace.

“Waeyo?” Shin Hye asked softly.

“Nothing… Please stay like this…I still can’t believe you’re here with me now..” Jong Seok whispered smiling as he inhaled her scent. “I feel calm… I feel like home…”

“Silly billy… You are at home…” Shin Hye giggled.

“It won’t be a home if you are not here.” He kissed her on her cheek.

Shin Hye smiled shyly.

“You are so beautiful… I am glad you are back with me.” He hugged her tightly.

“Oppa!” Shin Hye suddenly hit him and tried to push him away.

“No… I want you… right now…” He said darkly and kissed her ravenously.

“Hmm…. Oppp…Hmmm…” She was trying to fight him off. She managed to place her palm to his hunting lips. “Oppa… We are not married… “

“What?” Jong Seok was not able to focus as he was going crazy for her.

“We need to get married first.” Shin Hye pointed out.

“Wae?” Jong Seok asked trying get his mind straight.

“It’s sinful…” She pointed out as she felt guilty.

“Sin? What?” He wasn’t focused yet.

“Sinful Oppa…” She was getting impatient.

Jong Seok sighed heavily feeling frustrated. “Why are you so religious?” He then placed his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter